GAME South Carolina @ Florida 12pm ET ESPN

Yeah I can't really recall a game where officiating had a huge impact on the outcome of the game involving Alabama. But again, its a lot harder to call a game moving that fast when its live and you don't always have the best angle

Tennessee last year was probably the best example that I had. We were threatening you guys bad and there was 2-3 calls that just infuriated me. Tua was out of the game at that point and we were within a score of taking the lead. We basically had a TD called back on a bogus call. It wouldn't have won the game with us but it would have definitely put the outcome up for grabs.

You guys have had a couple of close escapes against us including the FG block in Kiffin's year and the escape in 2015 against Butch Jones. Those games weren't decided by bad reffing, however. Alabama legitimately won (or Tennessee choked depending on how you look at it). Man, I miss Josh Dobbs. He was a great QB.

Haha. Yeah this UF team is the 2nd best team in the SEC right now.

Going off my ref comments, interestingly, I don't remember many ref escapes during the Urban Meyer era at Florida. Those teams were just great all around. Most of it was during the Muschamp and McElwain era. Tennessee got jobbed in a couple of close games against Florida. However, I don't think we got it as bad as UK and Vandy have had it against Florida.
Any time it happens in favor of the Gators I just think back to the game that resulted in instant replay for all of CFB, then realize it's still not enough. 2003 Vs FSU.

Go for it - we need 50.

Oh - oh!! I just got that weird feeling I get every time there's about to be a pick. SCar gonna give it away this series.

Tennessee last year was probably the best example that I had. We were threatening you guys bad and there was 2-3 calls that just infuriated me. Tua was out of the game at that point and we were within a score of taking the lead. We basically had a TD called back on a bogus call. It wouldn't have won the game with us but it would have definitely put the outcome up for grabs.

You guys have had a couple of close escapes against us including the FG block in Kiffin's year and the escape in 2015 against Butch Jones. Those games weren't decided by bad reffing, however. Alabama legitimately won (or Tennessee choked depending on how you look at it). Man, I miss Josh Dobbs. He was a great QB.
I'll never forget the Mount Cody block, I was at my buddy's house watching with his family (they happen to be Auburn fans) and his dad was like "they're gonna block it" and his mom was like "don't say that and get his hopes up" lol and the rest is history. When it happened even they went crazy lol

SCar is always SCrappy.

They'll fuck up here.

This has been an incredible drive, but they took too much time

Now that it's over, I'd just like to say that seeing all these young people forced to stay 6+ feet apart and wear a mask out in the heat makes me violently pissed off. Holding kids prisoner to rules, when they're not at risk of anything, is maddening.

Everybody under 25 needs to get together and say FUCK YOU to the Boomers running shit.

If I were a SCAR fan, I'd be calling for Muschamp's head. Had like 8 minutes left, down 14 with two timeouts. Go into 4 minute offense and you score, you can kick the ball deep. He ran the clock down so much that even if they scored a TD, they would have been forced to go for an onside kick with under 50 seconds left.

I get it, the odds for finishing the comeback were slim, and as a guy that bet SCAR +16.5, I appreciate it, but that playcalling made it seem like they just didn't want to lose by more than they were already down instead of trying to comeback with enough time.

If I were a SCAR fan, I'd be calling for Muschamp's head. Had like 8 minutes left, down 14 with two timeouts. Go into 4 minute offense and you score, you can kick the ball deep. He ran the clock down so much that even if they scored a TD, they would have been forced to go for an onside kick with under 50 seconds left.

I get it, the odds for finishing the comeback were slim, and as a guy that bet SCAR +16.5, I appreciate it, but that playcalling made it seem like they just didn't want to lose by more than they were already down instead of trying to comeback with enough time.
Muschamp sucks

dude went 4-8 in year #3 @ FLORIDA. I'm sorry, but if you manage to go 4-8 in Gainesville, it should be a long road back for you to get another shot at the P5 level. not for Muschamp, tho. only took him two years, lmao. still a crazy bad hire by South Carolina.

And if I'm being honest, Florida is a good team. No question about that, they were a good team last year too, but they're not a serious threat to win a NC this year(neither is UGA unless things change on offense FTR). They play a team that can tackle and get pressure on Trask, they're gonna be in trouble.

So did the Gator Bait chant happen today?