Stalkers, Doxxers & Trolls, Oh My!

Me, Toad and Peter...drinking together in Vegas!

Terrence Ross Wow GIF
Sounds like fun to me.

Haha

I just never saw that side of him. I’m not saying you are wrong but I never saw it. Maybe I just didn’t care. I always just saw him as a funny guy. I enjoyed posting with him. I wish he was still here
He was entertaining for sure, but there was just always something off about his "stories." They had a whiff of being too good to be true because I am guessing most of them were not true at all.

He and I had an exchange about of all things, Neal Peart, and he tried to tell me he met him one time and had a lemgthy conversation with him at some bar. Neal Peart was a notorious recluse who rarely, if ever, interacted with fans, so that one was probably bullshit, among many others.

This @rockstrongo and why he left ??

Oh hell no
NOpe, all of his bullshit caught up with him is why he tried to change his name then left.

He was entertaining for sure, but there was just always something off about his "stories." They had a whiff of being too good to be true because I am guessing most of them were not true at all.

He and I had an exchange about of all things, Neal Peart, and he tried to tell me he met him one time and had a lemgthy conversation with him at some bar. Neal Peart was a notorious recluse who rarely, if ever, interacted with fans, so that one was probably bullshit, among many others.
"I can prove it. Here is a photo I took of a backyard. See that dude over there, he's dating a super hot chick who really wants me but I let him have. Well he is the dog groomer for this dude who once trimmed Neal's trees. So I basically know Neal too. Bet you feel dumb now that I showed you photographic proof."

Oh he was FOS at times. Lol no doubt
To be fair, the "threat" of doxxing was Rock getting all worked up and sending a linked in page without removing a key name. When NU said "you didn't censor one of the names, should I call Mr.XYZPDQ" Rock claimed it was a threat to doxx him. :pound:

Basically Rock was searching for a reason to disappear and let all of his BS blow over. He will be back any day now.

To be fair, the "threat" of doxxing was Rock getting all worked up and sending a linked in page without removing a key name. When NU said "you didn't censor one of the names, should I call Mr.XYZPDQ" Rock claimed it was a threat to doxx him. :pound:

Basically Rock was searching for a reason to disappear and let all of his BS blow over. He will be back any day now.

Oh the drama lol

I don't know if the management of this site stamps it out or shrugs their shoulders.

Specific to this website, what is okay and what is over the line?

Is a troll who makes persistant personal attacks approaching stalker territory?

Is someone's personal info that wasn't volunteered on this site, but is available elsewhere on the web, free game on here...or is that doxxing?

I'm not complaining, I'm asking.

How anonymous are we?

There's a complaint and suggestion box in the Members Only Forum. Go dry your tears there.

cf2c40f3-954d-4209-a820-49baf5fe2b8d_text.gif

Specific to this website, what is okay and what is over the line?

Is a troll who makes persistant personal attacks approaching stalker territory?

Is someone's personal info that wasn't volunteered on this site, but is available elsewhere on the web, free game on here...or is that doxxing?

I'm not complaining, I'm asking.

How anonymous are we?

If you want my address, all you have to do is ask...

0128206d317fcd872f085db475b69038

There's a complaint and suggestion box in the Members Only Forum. Go dry your tears there.

I had a question.
But if I ever have a complaint or suggestion, I'll go there.
Thanks.

I had a question.
But if I ever have a complaint or suggestion, I'll go there.
Thanks.

Your OP question would imply that you actually care or might get offended by something someone says or does on here. Here is your problem. I couldn't give two shits about the people here therefore nothing they say or do would ever offend me.

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Just don't talk shit about Westerns, particularly Lonesome Dove and admit that Wyoming has the best college football uniforms in the country.

Last edited:
Your OP question would imply that you actually care or might get offended by something says or does on here. Here is your problem. I couldn't give two shits about the people here therefore nothing they say or do would ever offend me.

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
I AM HURT, YOU HEARTLESS SUNUVABITCH

Back