TV Series Star Wars: Andor

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Upcoming Disney+ series based around Cassian Andor from Rogue One currently scheduled to debut on Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Teaser trailer:

It’s hard to get invested in stories like this. I know how his story ends.

New trailer looking dope. Premieres on Sept 21 with three episodes

Early reactions I'm seeing online are positive

Is it out today or soon?

streaming 9/21. Watched the trailer :)

That was pretty dope. Looking like this is gonna be a good series

They released the first 3 episodes. I thought it was alright but moves very slowly. No payoffs really until 1/2 through the third episode.

They released the first 3 episodes. I thought it was alright but moves very slowly. No payoffs really until 1/2 through the third episode.
I agree and I think that is why they dropped all three at once so people would binge and come back. You end with episode 2 and you might forget to check back.

I agree and I think that is why they dropped all three at once so people would binge and come back. You end with episode 2 and you might forget to check back.
WandaVision should have used this strategy.

The look and atmosphere of the whole thing has been fantastic and the story seems like it could be interesting, but holy slow pacing. I guess you can get away with having a slow first 2.5 episodes when 3 come out at the same time but a little worried this being 12 episodes long is because of it just being too slow.

Yesterday‘s episode was great and they created tension extremely well. So far this has been a fun show.