Steak grilling techniques

oak

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Picked up a couple Kansas-raised ribeyes today from a local meat market. They look amazing. So, before I fire up my grill, how do you fix your steak?

1 inch ribeyes should go on a hot grill 4 minutes per side. Take the steak off and let in rest about 5 minutes.

You will get a delicious mid rare.

As for seasoning, I only use salt and black pepper.

@SlinkyRedfoot so he can tell me I'm wrong

Soak it on a plate of sometimes worcestershire, sometimes soy sauce, sometimes something else depending on what I have.
Cook until warm, still slightly bloody.

@SlinkyRedfoot so he can tell me I'm wrong

Soak it on a plate of sometimes worcestershire, sometimes soy sauce, sometimes something else depending on what I have.
Cook until warm, still slightly bloody.

Ugh ... abomination.

Take it out of the fridge for about an hour to bring to room temperature. Pat dry and use kosher salt and fresh ground pepper on both sides. Oil the grates on the grill. Place on a hot grill for 4-5 minutes per side. Do not touch it until time to flip. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes with a foil tent to keep it warm. Serve with a fork, knife, and beer.

I would ask him to leave my home if he did that with a Prime cut. ;)
I cannot figure any scenario that would involve me cooking my steak at your home.

I cannot figure any scenario that would involve me cooking my steak at your home.
Still...get out. LOL

Just eat before you arrive. lulz

Take it out of the fridge for about an hour to bring to room temperature. Pat dry and use kosher salt and fresh ground pepper on both sides. Oil the grates on the grill. Place on a hot grill for 4-5 minutes per side. Do not touch it until time to flip. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes with a foil tent to keep it warm. Serve with a fork, knife, and beer.
DEAR GOD man!!

But it's a steak, not a roast.

Do you throw carrots and onions on it also?

What about my directions do you question?

4-5 minutes per side on a 1 inch thick ribeye will give you a great mid rare steak.

You don't know what you're talking about.

And sometimes I melt a pat of butter on top of the steak after it comes off the grill.