Sunny Wednesday

Ham's sick. Took her to urgent care last night. Wouldn't normally have done that, but she's got tech rehearsals this week for a ballet performance that starts this weekend. We're hoping it's strep and we can start treating it with antibiotics today so she should be clear by Friday at the latest.

While I was running Ham to the doctor's, Tank apparently decided to try gaming the system in his potty training. He usually pees in the toilet fine, but won't poop in it. We're currently trying to entice him with candy. Apparently he pooped in his diaper, then dumped the contents into the toilet and tried to say that he should get candy because the poop went into the potty.

E for effort, I suppose.

It's been all of 2 weeks if not more. At leat fog for the past week.
Part of it for me is we spent last week in New Orleans, and I think we had one day of intermittent sunshine after Saturday. Lots of fog and rain. Came home to rain. Been cloudy or rainy since we came home. No sun in the forecast until Saturday here.

Ham's sick. Took her to urgent care last night. Wouldn't normally have done that, but she's got tech rehearsals this week for a ballet performance that starts this weekend. We're hoping it's strep and we can start treating it with antibiotics today so she should be clear by Friday at the latest.

While I was running Ham to the doctor's, Tank apparently decided to try gaming the system in his potty training. He usually pees in the toilet fine, but won't poop in it. We're currently trying to entice him with candy. Apparently he pooped in his diaper, then dumped the contents into the toilet and tried to say that he should get candy because the poop went into the potty.

E for effort, I suppose.
Sounds like you have a lawyer in the house.

E for effort, I suppose.
Not cool about Ham. Sick kids are rough on parents.

Curfling season resumes, we start out playing the champs from last season, we'll need to bring our A-game, we had them on the ropes in October but choked at end

E for effort, I suppose.
schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

Little bit of fog here this morning and 40's. Still no sunshine

fire alarms went off in the building last week, they didn't reset the fire door magnets so now every door is shut and you just hear doors opening and closing as people walk through

And as there is lab space on my floor, there are A LOT of fire doors

morning

fighting the bronk all week

it's been rough