Sunny Wednesday

It's been all of 2 weeks if not more. At leat fog for the past week.
Same. We were in a dense fog warning from 9pm to noon next day for like a week

you're officially a member NFCN now

Joining Welcome Home GIF

bart simpson GIF

Did it make it in the toilet?
The diaper was not clean. If there's skidmarks, it's most likely that he crapped the diaper. Also, there were trace amounts of poop on the outside of the toilet bowl.

The diaper was not clean. If there's skidmarks, it's most likely that he crapped the diaper. Also, there were trace amounts of poop on the outside of the toilet bowl.
we're prepared to accept a settlement offer of half piece candy in return for a full confession

Only half day in the office today, new cell phone is arriving and I have to sign for it

But there is a welcome event for the new guy this AM, so I kind of need to be there since I'm the new guy

Only half day in the office today, new cell phone is arriving and I have to sign for it

But there is a welcome event for the new guy this AM, so I kind of need to be there since I'm the new guy
They can't deliver the phone to your work?

They can't deliver the phone to your work?
They could, but I'd rather just go home early

Also, I didn't realize today was day until it shipped and Mrs Pnk had to go in office as well, so usually there is someone home

and I can't change anything until after a failed attempt, which is dumb

Construction all over our road & lot beside us. Village is putting a new drainage system in. Guessing they're sneaking a water system in too. I prefer to have my private well and not pay for water usage. If that happens, we will put the place up for sale & find something in the country.

Construction all over our road & lot beside us. Village is putting a new drainage system in. Guessing they're sneaking a water system in too. I prefer to have my private well and not pay for water usage. If that happens, we will put the place up for sale & find something in the country.
Don't want that good city water with the fluoride and mind control?

Send some of that this way. Feels like I haven't seen the sun in two weeks.
Word.

I think we've had an afternoon of partial sunshine over probably the last six weeks. They're calling for full-on sun and blue skies Saturday, Sunday & Monday, and I'm jerking off into the trashcan under my desk just thinking about it. Gonna ski the shit out of all three days.

Word.

I think we've had an afternoon of partial sunshine over probably the last six weeks. They're calling for full-on sun and blue skies Saturday, Sunday & Monday, and I'm jerking off into the trashcan under my desk just thinking about it. Gonna ski the shit out of all three days.
Yours and who else's penis?

the simpsons GIF

Last edited:
It's my understanding that by that definition of skiing, I would be riding bitch in the backseat of a car/truck, jerking off the penises of the dudes sitting on either side of me, but I must defer to @Illustrious Potentate expertise.
Yep, you gonna be riding in the middle seat with a pecker in each hand if you’re going skiing

office space here is fertile

two people here with twins and one with triplets