Sunny Wednesday

I guess $35 a month is higher than $0, but I wouldn't call my water bill "high".
i wish mine was that low

Granted, i have more than just water on mine, i have a stupid street light bill on mine, but I pay roughly ~300/quarter

I guess $35 a month is higher than $0, but I wouldn't call my water bill "high".
The town the house I sold had water bills in $200 month range. I usually had $38 & $78 in the instances the renters were gone near the beginning & end. I'm sure our current place would be connected to their system. Also sure that town will try to pass the buck to this town as I was told that town may never be able to pay their treatment plant & equipment off.

The town the house I sold had water bills in $200 month range. I usually had $38 & $78 in the instances the renters were gone near the beginning & end. I'm sure our current place would be connected to their system. Also sure that town will try to pass the buck to this town as I was told that town may never be able to pay their treatment plant & equipment off.
I know our last place was a flat fee, I think around $100/month, because the township is like 40 square miles in size and they bill everyone a minimum charge to be part of the service. In the town, we have a couple of basic fees that are like $20 combined and then we pay for usage. Our bill is usually about $110 a quarter, a little higher in the summer with plant watering and filling kiddie pools.

Word.

I think we've had an afternoon of partial sunshine over probably the last six weeks. They're calling for full-on sun and blue skies Saturday, Sunday & Monday, and I'm jerking off into the trashcan under my desk just thinking about it. Gonna ski the shit out of all three days.
Nothing more invigorating than that brisk slalom through NE Ohio slush

doggo isn't feeling well today...makes me sad

doggo isn't feeling well today...makes me sad
oh-ok-440-x-498-gif-foko0ib3jtq5365b.gif

likely isn't...his stomach isn't right for some reason is all
Hope the doggo gets better. Ours is pouting because I won't let him ride to school with the younger 2 anymore. He lost his chance by crapping again. This time as we were almost at the school instead of on the way home.

Hope the doggo gets better. Ours is pouting because I won't let him ride to school with the younger 2 anymore. He lost his chance by crapping again. This time as we were almost at the school instead of on the way home.
Oooooh, doggoz!

• Funny!
Reactions: ill
new phone has arrived, I have gone 20 minutes w/o phone while it sets up and copies data from old phone

Im Ok Steve Carell GIF