GAME Super Bowl: LA Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals 6:30pm ET NBC

Im going to just leave this here.

View attachment 61119
2 INTs on the books, but it's foolish to shit on Stafford for either one.

The first was essentially a punt. 3rd & long and he tried to hit a TD from midfield against single man coverage. It was underthrown by maybe a foot and his receiver didn't win the jump ball. If his receiver was Kupp on that play it probably would've been a TD. It was a good decision with an undesired result.

The second was a very catchable pass off the hands of his receiver and into the hands of the DB.

Listening to some things this morning brought some clarity on something else….those last two offensive plays from the Bengals. I know Perine is the third down back….but I’m still unsure why they did that. Or at least why they didn’t do that super heavy line they used some in the game where Mixon was getting yards.

They were so close to at least being in range for a shot from their kicker to send it to OT. Maybe just the pressure of the moment for them….but they were in a position to possibly extend the game and just needed a yard on two tries.
Cry about refs all day, but at the end they straight doofed the final three plays. 2nd and 1, Joey throws some moon ball out of bounds. 3D and 1 a draw right into darnold and that 4th down play didn’t develop quick enough. It’s 1 yard with timeouts in hand.

Because unlike you, many folks enjoy my posts.
sign language asl GIF by Sign with Robert

My fan club in action... Thanks guys. :yo: