GAME Super Bowl: LA Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals 6:30pm ET NBC

It was good. Would have been better if they just had Dre, Snoop and Eminem.

Definitely brought back flashbacks from my youth. Honestly, I thought it was one of the better ones I've watched. Prince was definitely better IMO, other than that, I cant remember one off the top of my head

Closely contested game. All you can ever really hope for if you don't have a dog in the hunt.

I'm happy for Stafford. He's been around and suffered in Det long enough that he deserves his ring.

My favorite part of every super bowl is the halftime show and the people who immediately take to social media to let everyone know how much they hated it. This year didn't disappoint.
Stafford finally got the monkey off his back.

Bruno Mars put on a good show.

I've enjoyed most of them, even if they aren't my genre of choice. The only one recently that really fell flat for me was Katy Perry, but at least we got to enjoy some Left Shark memes for a good while after.

Bruno was maybe the first one that I didn't know a ton about prior. Had heard some of his songs before but that was about it. He's a showman and pretty quickly changed my opinion of him from an artist i would meh to one i would strongly consider seeing perform live.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed most of them, even if they aren't my genre of choice. The only one recently that really fell flat for me was Katy Perry, but at least we got to enjoy some Left Shark memes for a good while after.

Bruno was maybe the first one that I didn't know a ton about prior. Had heard some of his songs before but that was about it. He's a showman and pretty quickly changed my opinion of him from an artist i would meh to one i would strongly consider seeing perform live.
We changed the channel after one minute of that crappy halftime show.

We changed the channel after one minute of that crappy halftime show.

Meme Reaction GIF

Are they beefing or something? Ice Cube performed at a NASCAR exhibition race at the LA Colosseum last week.

No clue. Would have been cool to see a lot of the old crew back together, but it seems this one was mostly about Dre and his reach in the industry.

Maybe next year Kid Rock or Ted Nugent could perform during halftime.

Im going to just leave this here.

AF4BB9A9-9D16-46F2-85FA-B19A5BDAFF15.png

Definitely brought back flashbacks from my youth. Honestly, I thought it was one of the better ones I've watched. Prince was definitely better IMO, other than that, I cant remember one off the top of my head

Bruno Mars put on a good show.
Agreed.

I also liked the one where we saw Janet Jackson's titty.