GAME Super Bowl: LA Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals 6:30pm ET NBC

That was embarrassing from the refs...

They let them play the whole game and then with less than 2 mins in the game you going to call 2 PI first and goals on the last drive of the season? The 1st PI was ridiculous and that was on a 3rd and 8... without that call it would have been 4th and 8 and a whole new situation..

There will be people that say .... well how about the missed facemask on Ramey... It was missed but they let them play through it.... PLUS the Rams had damn near 30 more minutes of football to make it up... You call a PI for the set up TD with 1:40 secs in the superbowl.... You can't do shit about that... but get fucked out of your season..

Congrats on the superbowl win with an asterisk by it Rams... It was given to you..

#FAKE CHAMPS
I said the missed call for Ramsey was right. I said it was bullshit right away.

It’s just weird how, if anything, they called too loose of a game until the last two minutes. Like they choked under pressure of not wanting to screw up the Super Bowl and got knee jerk out of the blue?

They didn’t really screw it up…but it was a gross and grossly inconsistent change at the end that stinks.

I said the missed call for Ramsey was right. I said it was bullshit right away.

It’s just weird how, if anything, they called too loose of a game until the last two minutes. Like they choked under pressure of not wanting to screw up the Super Bowl and got knee jerk out of the blue?

I don't think the flags were the problem on that last drive. It was two people against everyone else except the linemen. Two MFer's to defend against and they couldn't stop them. On 3 consecutive 4 and short they couldn't stop them because they were playing too far off the line. They gave them 4 when they only needed 1 or two yards. That's why that last drive was never stopped. They played too far off the ball.

Turrbull, jest turrbull. Turrbull 'mershells turrbull soopabull

I don't think the flags were the problem on that last drive. It was two people against everyone else except the linemen. Two MFer's to defend against and they couldn't stop them. On 3 consecutive 4 and short they couldn't stop them because they were playing too far off the line. They gave them 4 when they only needed 1 or two yards. That's why that last drive was never stopped. They played too far off the ball.

boom. Oh and yeah you can’t hold the best WR in the league

The no call on Jalen was crazy bad.

Yeah #55 just loves him some A Kupp titties

9D042031-EB3D-4A6E-BF71-52B0CDF4900F.jpeg

I thought the Rams throwing on first, second and third, on that bailout d holding drive was worse than the d holding call.

I realize you need a TD, but they should've ran it some where in there.

I thought the Rams throwing on first, second and third, on that bailout d holding drive was worse than the d holding call.

I realize you need a TD, but they should've ran it some where in there.
Didn’t like a lot of McDewsh’s play calling tbh.

The attempted Kupp to Stafford pass was retarded. They were lucky it was horribly overthrown. If it’d been barely overthrown, Staff would’ve got lit up.

Not running with time drawing down, near the goal line was almost as inexcusable. Getting Cincy to burn TOs there would’ve been huge.

But he’s a genius now. And that shit is gonna get old. He’s just a HC with absurd talent on his roster.

The attempted Kupp to Stafford pass was retarded. They were lucky it was horribly overthrown. If it’d been barely overthrown, Staff would’ve got lit up.

Not running with time drawing down, near the goal line was almost as inexcusable. Getting Cincy to burn TOs there would’ve been huge.

But he’s a genius now. And that shit is gonna get old. He’s just a HC with absurd talent on his roster.
Agree completely.

Yaa, they ran like a grand total of 4 seconds off the clock. It was dumb, and they were fucking bailed out.

Yaa, they ran like a grand total of 4 seconds off the clock. It was dumb, and they were fucking bailed out.
Most of the time I consider Donald the most overrated player in the league on his side of the ball. He takes himself out of position by over penetrating. Over the years he’s made a lot of incredible holes to run through by doing it.

But all that doesn’t matter after seeing him win a Super Bowl with super human strength on the last two plays. Was my SB MVP, just cuz of that.

That’s a fair point. I really only saw it as Kupp that needed to be stopped, and they weren’t doing badly at it until that last drive.

They screwed the pooch to let it get to that situation when the PI happened. But, they PI call still happened, and it was weak. Just because you screwed it up and let it get to that situation doesn’t mean you deserve the weak penalty call.

Was a good game. The one things boomers did right was Super Bowl half time shows. Get a damn marching band while the announcers talk about the first half.

Happy for Stafford, Floyd and Michel.
Fuck the rest of em

But my favorite part of the game was that Gaytor trash Vernon Hargreaves getting that penalty after the interception from the IR. Kirby was right about Florida’s undisciplined asses

Listening to some things this morning brought some clarity on something else….those last two offensive plays from the Bengals. I know Perine is the third down back….but I’m still unsure why they did that. Or at least why they didn’t do that super heavy line they used some in the game where Mixon was getting yards.

They were so close to at least being in range for a shot from their kicker to send it to OT. Maybe just the pressure of the moment for them….but they were in a position to possibly extend the game and just needed a yard on two tries.

The Bengals OL is a mess.