GAME Super Bowl: LA Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals 6:30pm ET NBC

Was that the d holding on 3rd and long at the end?

That was a pussy bailout call, at the worst time, and I know you know that.

Congrats tho. Happy to see Donald get one.

Anyone crying refs should be stripped of all their man hood. Refs been calling make up calls for years but Cincy couldn’t stop Kupp and Stafford and yes they had their hands all over Kupp especially in the red zone. Can’t do that

Lol at all the Coach K’s wanting all the calls their way. Like parents watching a 10 year old playing ball yelling at the refs why little Timmy lost the game

That’s an interesting stat as it highlights a level of luck that isn’t often duplicated. There is always a regression to the mean the next season.

With that said….the Bengals have it in front of them to counter that with the right moves this off-season.

They have the skill positions in offense set. The front seven of the D feels good. If they spend FA and draft on OL and secondary they can be scary next year.

And being in the conference they are in they need to get scary solid across the roster or this SB appearance will be a blip.

Didn’t like a lot of McDewsh’s play calling tbh.

The attempted Kupp to Stafford pass was retarded. They were lucky it was horribly overthrown. If it’d been barely overthrown, Staff would’ve got lit up.

Not running with time drawing down, near the goal line was almost as inexcusable. Getting Cincy to burn TOs there would’ve been huge.

But he’s a genius now. And that shit is gonna get old. He’s just a HC with absurd talent on his roster.

agreed

Anyone crying refs should be stripped of all their man hood. Refs been calling make up calls for years but Cincy couldn’t stop Kupp and Stafford and yes they had their hands all over Kupp especially in the red zone. Can’t do that

Lol at all the Coach K’s wanting all the calls their way. Like parents watching a 10 year old playing ball yelling at the refs why little Timmy lost the game
Why don’t you just enjoy the win, champ. The Rams earned it. I’ve said that myself already. The Bengals allowed themselves in a position to where the a call could go against them with disastrous results.

But, it was still the incongruity of the tighter calling at the end of the game vs the rest of the game will always stick out. Not as the cause of the outcome, but just as being odd as fuck.

They had a whole half for the make up call. Usually those come up relatively soon, or not at all.

I thought the Rams throwing on first, second and third, on that bailout d holding drive was worse than the d holding call.

I realize you need a TD, but they should've ran it some where in there.

My biggest question is why is Sony Michel on the bench? Dude is a super bowl MVP and a bigger RB that got us in the playoffs.

Why don’t you just enjoy the win, champ. The Rams earned it. I’ve said that myself already. The Bengals allowed themselves in a position to where the a call could go against them with disastrous results.

But, it was still the incongruity of the tighter calling at the end of the game vs the rest of the game will always stick out. Not as the cause of the outcome, but just as being odd as fuck.

They had a whole half for the make up call. Usually those come up relatively soon, or not at all.

Lol I’m enjoying it. Enjoying the hell out of
It. Is what it is. I like to fuck with crybabies and douchebags crying about refs too. It’s all fun

they couldn’t stop Kupp and they had to finally hold his ass in the red zone

That’s an interesting stat as it highlights a level of luck that isn’t often duplicated. There is always a regression to the mean the next season.

With that said….the Bengals have it in front of them to counter that with the right moves this off-season.

They have the skill positions in offense set. The front seven of the D feels good. If they spend FA and draft on OL and secondary they can be scary next year.

And being in the conference they are in they need to get scary solid across the roster or this SB appearance will be a blip.
The Bengals need to draft offensive linemen.

Closely contested game. All you can ever really hope for if you don't have a dog in the hunt.

I'm happy for Stafford. He's been around and suffered in Det long enough that he deserves his ring.

My favorite part of every super bowl is the halftime show and the people who immediately take to social media to let everyone know how much they hated it. This year didn't disappoint.

how's about that halftime show?

if that don't get the boomers and outragists going I don't know what will! :dhd:

Was a good game. The one things boomers did right was Super Bowl half time shows. Get a damn marching band while the announcers talk about the first half.

Happy for Stafford, Floyd and Michel.
Fuck the rest of em
Season 2 Dancing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

how's about that halftime show?

if that don't get the boomers and outragists going I don't know what will! :dhd:

I saw some pretty great memes about older millennials and Gen Xers explaining to their kids why it was the greatest halftime show ever.