Tatis called out for hitting a 3-0 Grand Slam

But to me, that is how it is suppose to be and “unwritten rules”. I understand both sides of the Bautista homer run but it got solved IMO how it is suppose to. With Tatis I just don’t get it, it’s not as if he did something egregious. But just drill him in the hip next time and move on.

They did throw at Machado, the next hitter.

One of the weird dynamics of this situation is that the Padres manager was on the Rangers staff last season and felt the need to apologize to his old boss. Had that not been the case, this probably would have not blown up like this either.

They did throw at Machado, the next hitter.

One of the weird dynamics of this situation is that the Padres manager was on the Rangers staff last season and felt the need to apologize to his old boss. Had that not been the case, this probably would have not blown up like this either.
Ok. I’ll admit I haven’t followed the entire thing besides the outrage. So if they threw at Machado then why the hell are the players and coaches talking about it? I don’t get it and it is just a bad look for baseball, which after what happened to get to play this year and the work stoppage that is going to happen next year is not something they can afford.

I'll never forget when the White Sox traded Tatis Jr. for James Shields. Ah, the memories.
Y'all ain't hurting for young talent, but damn that's a tough one. We traded Adam Wainwright for one season of JD Drew. It was a career year for JD, but we missed out on a damn fine long career.

Y'all ain't hurting for young talent, but damn that's a tough one. We traded Adam Wainwright for one season of JD Drew. It was a career year for JD, but we missed out on a damn fine long career.
I'm really hoping Luis Robert is Mike Trout part deux, especially since I bought a bunch of his rookie cards.

I'm really hoping Luis Robert is Mike Trout part deux, especially since I bought a bunch of his rookie cards.
We were supposed to see the debut of Christian Pache tonight, but the weather didn't cooperate. I'll never understand how a 22 year old stadium in the desert has a retractable roof but the newest stadium in the Majors still has rainouts.

We were supposed to see the debut of Christian Pache tonight, but the weather didn't cooperate. I'll never understand how a 22 year old stadium in the desert has a retractable roof but the newest stadium in the Majors still has rainouts.
How is that park? Looks pretty cool.

How is that park? Looks pretty cool.
It's exponentially better than Turner Field. Better location, experience, and believe it or not, traffic. But I got spoiled with the hifalutin seats behind home plate that come with the unlimited free drinks and food(good food too, like ribs and hot wings).

I just heard about this and good for Tatis swinging. These guys get paid on the stats they put up so fuck the unwritten rules of baseball.

The Rangers followed this whinefest by giving up a grand slam in each of the next two games against the Padres as well.

The baseball gods have let it be known what they think about this unwritten rule.

Keep your foot on the gas until the 27th out is recorded.

Da fuq??