Tennessee Being Investigated for NIL Violations

Looks like it's centered around the recruitment of Iamaleava. Not great.

Tennessee is facing another NCAA investigation into potential rules violations that involve name, image, and likeness (NIL) benefits for student-athletes across multiple sports, according to a report from Sports Illustrated’s Pat Forde.

The investigation is said to be “major” in nature. Tennessee acknowledged the investigation to SI but declined further comment and said the school has yet to receive a notice of allegations from NCAA Enforcement. The NCAA also declined to comment, citing precedent for open, pending, or potential investigations.

This boys and girls is why you don't rat yourself out in order to get out of paying a coach buyout because that starts the clock on probation and another infraction in that time period is very bad.

This was already posted, dummy

I said it in the other thread but it deserves repeating, Fuck the NCAA

I said it in the other thread but it deserves repeating, Fuck the NCAA
Says the cheater. I am kind of kidding.

Look, the NCAA gets reamed for not doing anything and then gets fucked for doing something. You have rules or you don't.

In case everyone has forgotten, the schools are the NCAA. It's not some independent 3rd party who tells the schools what to do. The schools tell the NCAA what to do. If UTjr doesn't like this, then they should start a movement to change it.

Does anyone know what they did?
Booster, private flight, among other things.

Look, we said at the time the Collective bragged about what they were doing that this day was going to come.

I posted this in March 2022 - it's a fun thread to look at some 2 years later.

UTjr fucks up everything ... it's the way they are. I mean let's talk to The Athletic and give them interviews and show them the contract and brag about our collective and how much money we are raising. But, make sure they don't actually print the name of anyone. Where could that possibly go wrong? As if people on the Internet didn't have it figured out in about 5 minutes who this was. LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if the contract was delivered in a McDonalds bag.