Tennessee Being Investigated for NIL Violations

I do, nothing, it’s all lies.
Rob Lowe Yep GIF by SoFi

IMG_4861.jpeg
Sports Illustrated… yea, that one, that’s all but dead… Trollin the craziest fanbase on the internet for clicks.

#nothingtoseehere

Says the cheater. I am kind of kidding.

Look, the NCAA gets reamed for not doing anything and then gets fucked for doing something. You have rules or you don't.

In case everyone has forgotten, the schools are the NCAA. It's not some independent 3rd party who tells the schools what to do. The schools tell the NCAA what to do. If UTjr doesn't like this, then they should start a movement to change it.
929a9aba-5a7d-490c-92f4-c645062515f2.jpeg
But the ncaa can still fuck off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Prepare for a lot more of these investigations.

"Institutions may direct donor funds to collectives when fundraising, but they may not specify which student-athlete or sport these funds should be directed to."

How does a collective know which players to target if not given a priority list by the coaching staff?

To avoid being convicted on that rule, everything would have to be verbal (no traceable emails, texts, paper lists) or butthurt snitches with some other form of evidence.

We're not talking about $100 handshakes anymore. I expect a lot more investigations to come.

We’re taking down the NCAA boys:

Tennessee football under NCAA investigation for alleged NIL violations involving Nico Iamaleava​

I'm shocked it is over the Nico Iamaleava recruitment. It is almost as if everyone in the world knew Tennessee gave him some obnoxious amount (I forget if it was $5 million or $8 million) to sign with them.

spyre.png

" . . . The agreement required Spyre to protect the value of Nico's NIL rights and specifically stated that 'nothing in (the) agreement constitutes any form of inducement to ATHLETE to enroll at any school and/or join any athletic team.' In short, the agreement was fully consistent with then existing NCAA NIL 'guidelines' and had nothing to do with recruiting Nico to the University of Tennessee or any other school."

21S35iv1C67ns2g458.webp

"In early 2022, independent of the University of Tennessee or anyone associated with its athletics program, Spyre Sports entered into a mutually beneficial contractual relationship with Nico lamaleava that involved a limited assignment of his NIL rights, no matter which school he chose to attend,"

It was all on the up and up. They signed him to a NIL deal even if he didn't attend Tennessee, they were just looking out for the kid...........................from California.