Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

This is pretty cool to see.. Archie name in the rafters, and Arch warming up on the field..

1706678766652.png

CDC had a town hall last night..

going over the new facilities (football practice field), how they allot Tickets for road games..

They are having a SEC celebration day June 30th in Austin.. they will have members from the SEC office and celebs in attendance. Open to the public.

Also, LHN will stay alive.. not on cable since it's being rolled into the SEC network.. but UT owns everything for the past 13 or so years.. they will still have the channel up on youtube or maybe even Netflix..

reiterated that they don't see scheduling any Big12 members in future years to come.. however depending if the SEC moves to 9 conf games in the future.. they may schedule a Big12 school as long as they agree that it can only be played in Austin.. no Home/Home series for them.

2026 DKR will have natural grass field.. reason why 2026 is because the practice fields (which will also be natural grass) should be complete then so they can practice there while DKR makes the change

Looking into expansion for the baseball stadium and softball stadium.

CDC had a town hall last night..

going over the new facilities (football practice field), how they allot Tickets for road games..

They are having a SEC celebration day June 30th in Austin.. they will have members from the SEC office and celebs in attendance. Open to the public.

Also, LHN will stay alive.. not on cable since it's being rolled into the SEC network.. but UT owns everything for the past 13 or so years.. they will still have the channel up on youtube or maybe even Netflix..

reiterated that they don't see scheduling any Big12 members in future years to come.. however depending if the SEC moves to 9 conf games in the future.. they may schedule a Big12 school as long as they agree that it can only be played in Austin.. no Home/Home series for them.

2026 DKR will have natural grass field.. reason why 2026 is because the practice fields (which will also be natural grass) should be complete then so they can practice there while DKR makes the change

Looking into expansion for the baseball stadium and softball stadium.
Sadly, no one goes to baseball games unless it’s vs Aggy or playoffs. Disch is already just fine. They just wanna didn’t money…

Sadly, no one goes to baseball games unless it’s vs Aggy or playoffs. Disch is already just fine. They just wanna didn’t money…
you serious? it's always packed.. even in 105 degree temps

oh and DKR will serve Fletcher's Corny Dogs this season :)

Ummm what? I’m not talking DKR.
i'm talking the baseball games.. they are packed.. my brother goes to several games a year.. outside of games vs aggy or playoffs

oh and DKR will serve Fletcher's Corny Dogs this season :)
Those are disgusting. Worst thing ever at RRS.

Love's Field opens this season for OU softball. Already sold out but I got a few single games tickets luckily.

i'm talking the baseball games.. they are packed.. my brother goes to several games a year.. outside of games vs aggy or playoffs
I go to several games. I buy a GA ticket and walk right up to behind the dugout seats.
No one is there. Anyhow, that’s for a different forum.

Go football !!!

Those are disgusting. Worst thing ever at RRS.

Love's Field opens this season for OU softball. Already sold out but I got a few single games tickets luckily.
fletchers are awesome.. but being from ok i'm sure you only have tastes for

1707974872285.png

Chris Del Conte... UT AD.. also known as Sankey's DADDY

I don't see Austin getting many votes on proposals, if any. Oklahoma doesn't need them anymore.

Maybe Vandy will side with them on the "Let's tear everyone else down so we look better" ideology?

Entirely different culture in the SEC, so what's tejas gonna do, threaten to leave? LOL

I don't see Austin getting many votes on proposals, if any. Oklahoma doesn't need them anymore.

Maybe Vandy will side with them on the "Let's tear everyone else down so we look better" ideology?

Entirely different culture in the SEC, so what's tejas gonna do, threaten to leave? LOL
who said UT needed votes??