Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

Yeah why in the hell would they want the guy that lands the #1 rb in the Country.
lol same guy that got passed up by UT?

must be a new thing to finally get a #1 ranked RB after how many years??

can't wait to hear his lack of touches being the fault of the new OC.. l

[Zenitz] Georgia is expected to hire Georgia Tech wide receivers coach Josh Crawford as its running backs coach, sources tell 247Sports.

Choice isn't leaving for anything outside a HC... better to continue with Sark's offense than Bobo's

i'm talking the baseball games.. they are packed.. my brother goes to several games a year.. outside of games vs aggy or playoffs
Hopefully the money is to fix the stupid field.

they added some things to it.. they are trying to expand it..problem is land
The footprint isn't the issue, the stupid artificial turf "dirt" is. The stadium itself has a nice view from the stands, just that ugly (and dangerous) field surface.

Aggies are the last to talk about views from their seats. :dhd:

Ok, anyone gonna talk about "opting out to focus on football on the field"? Has to be the most Jexas shit I've heard/seen in a long time. :pound:

The footprint isn't the issue, the stupid artificial turf "dirt" is. The stadium itself has a nice view from the stands, just that ugly (and dangerous) field surface.

Aggies are the last to talk about views from their seats. :dhd:
oh they are changing it.. but it's going to be the same year as DKR gets natural grass too

Ok, anyone gonna talk about "opting out to focus on football on the field"? Has to be the most Jexas shit I've heard/seen in a long time. :pound:
people said he went to UT for the money.. he doesn't take $600 and people are coming for his neck.. Next years game should have him on the cover :) #HookEm

people said he went to UT for the money.. he doesn't take $600 and people are coming for his neck.. Next years game should have him on the cover :) #HookEm
It's not the amount, it's the stupid "I am focusing on the game on the field" excuse. Yeah, it's really going to take a lot of his time to e-sign a document then get $600.

It's not the amount, it's the stupid "I am focusing on the game on the field" excuse. Yeah, it's really going to take a lot of his time to e-sign a document then get $600.
he's focused on this season.. doesn't want his picture plastered everywhere for the EA football game.. the game WANTS him since he's the biggest name in all of CFB

he's focused on this season.. doesn't want his picture plastered everywhere for the EA football game.. the game WANTS him since he's the biggest name in all of CFB
Bestest clipboard holder of all time i hear. Preseason all american at it.

Bestest clipboard holder of all time i hear. Preseason all american at it.
hey man, it's how it is supposed to work.. He has a good QB in front of him fresh off a conference title and CFP birth.. and he's heading into year 3 as the starter.. Since when is that a bad look for a QB who redshirted his 1st season and is now going to be the primary backup year 2?

it's ok to be on a longer timeline..

hey man, it's how it is supposed to work.. He has a good QB in front of him fresh off a conference title and CFP birth.. and he's heading into year 3 as the starter.. Since when is that a bad look for a QB who redshirted his 1st season and is now going to be the primary backup year 2?

it's ok to be on a longer timeline..
It's all just simple "look at me" from a guy who has done nothing but share a last name. I have zero doubt that he will sign, just holding out for more money and pretending it is because he wants to "focus on the game on the field". Two seconds and it would have all been over, instead he's making a scene and again all he ever has done is come out the balls of someone with a famous last name.

It's all just simple "look at me" from a guy who has done nothing but share a last name. I have zero doubt that he will sign, just holding out for more money and pretending it is because he wants to "focus on the game on the field". Two seconds and it would have all been over, instead he's making a scene and again all he ever has done is come out the balls of someone with a famous last name.
he's making a scene again? lol who thought a backup QB could cause all this fuss?

He did, obviously.
he seemed like he didn't think it was a fuss.. just a bunch of older men getting mad at a 19yr old for not opting in a game so they can have him portal to their scrub school and control...