Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

he seemed like he didn't think it was a fuss.. just a bunch of older men getting mad at a 19yr old for not opting in a game so they can have him portal to their scrub school and control...
lel. he knew what he was doing.

My man is opting out and gamers are mad.. hopefully to show Arch he's a baby, they all boycott next year's game

I predict $27.5 will end up being what they pay to make Sark go away.
could be but he has this thing rolling roster wise and in recruiting.. he certainly didn't neglect the OL like Jimbo did.. He's obviously focusing on DTs this cycle.. excited to see what ends up signing here aside from the portal

#HookEm

I predict $27.5 will end up being what they pay to make Sark go away.

I'm going with the $36.5 million. That'd be 3 seasons of SEC schedule and 6 years overall.

He's already shown he can take a step back from Herman and the SEC's gonna be a tougher road.

In reality tejas fans already admitted to such in calling the Big 12 a G5 conference once tx/OU left.
i.e. They'd been playing in a G5 conference all along.

could be but he has this thing rolling roster wise and in recruiting.. he certainly didn't neglect the OL like Jimbo did.. He's obviously focusing on DTs this cycle.. excited to see what ends up signing here aside from the portal

#HookEm
You think. That's what missing from all of that. "I don't think..."

I'm going with the $36.5 million. That'd be 3 seasons of SEC schedule and 6 years overall.

He's already shown he can take a step back from Herman and the SEC's gonna be a tougher road.

In reality tejas fans already admitted to such in calling the Big 12 a G5 conference once tx/OU left.
i.e. They'd been playing in a G5 conference all along.
Yeah. We already win the SEC last year and we weren’t even in it.

Washington won the Big 12 last year and they weren't even in it, which means Washington won the SEC last season and they weren't even in it either. I don't know why we even bother having conferences.

tejas only played one SEC team. That same SEC team struggled with USF 17-3 one week later.

The early Bama that tejas beat was not very good. It was a point of discussion for much of the season.
To put it into your frame of mind, Oklahoma, Washington, and Michigan won the SEC last season.

Now about that G5 schedule you've been playing for over a decade?

Washington won the Big 12 last year and they weren't even in it, which means Washington won the SEC last season and they weren't even in it either. I don't know why we even bother having conferences.

tenor.gif

Herman's last 3 years (25-12) and 3-0 in bowl games

Sark's first 3 years (25-14), and 0-2 in bowl games.

That was in a G5 :airquotes: conference.

tejas only played one SEC team. That same SEC team struggled with USF 17-3 one week later.

The early Bama
that tejas beat was not very good. It was a point of discussion for much of the season.
To put it into your frame of mind, Oklahoma, Washington, and Michigan won the SEC last season.

Now about that G5 schedule you've been playing for over a decade?
Gymnastics Fail GIF

I just like that Jexas fans all think circling and playing one SEC opponent means they can handle that shit every week. they gonna learn.

I just like that Jexas fans all think circling and playing one SEC opponent means they can handle that shit every week. they gonna learn.
I'm just waiting for the "Sankey gave UT the easiest schedule possible" takes when UT starts piling up wins in conference as the season goes along :)