Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

I'm just waiting for the "Sankey gave UT the easiest schedule possible" takes when UT starts piling up wins in conference as the season goes along :)
The schedule is the schedule, I don't care who is on it. If it's an easy schedule it just makes it that much funnier when y'all falter.

The schedule is the schedule, I don't care who is on it. If it's an easy schedule it just makes it that much funnier when y'all falter.
we won't falter like that :)

I'm just waiting for the "Sankey gave UT the easiest schedule possible" takes when UT starts piling up wins in conference as the season goes along :)
Want to trade?

Sankey my ass. You guys must have taken a lesson from the Florida Gators regarding out of state travel.

You only leave the state three times! And Arkie and Nashville are really just far northeast Texas. Michigan’s the only real travel!

You do have the dirt burglars and Georgia back to back so you must have skipped that part of scheduling class.

Sankey my ass. You guys must have taken a lesson from the Florida Gators regarding out of state travel.

You only leave the state three times! And Arkie and Nashville are really just far northeast Texas. Michigan’s the only real travel!

You do have the dirt burglars and Georgia back to back so you must have skipped that part of scheduling class.
i'm sure next season they will have us traveling to South Carolina and TN.. all still closer than playing UCF, WV

@WhosYourDawggy

lol you need to tell Adam Gorney to quit being all in his feelings.. that Arch article was pointless other than to vent how he didn't give him the time of day...

Arch is enjoying SXSW in Austin this week..he's living.. tell him to get back to interviewing 16 year olds

@WhosYourDawggy

lol you need to tell Adam Gorney to quit being all in his feelings.. that Arch article was pointless other than to vent how he didn't give him the time of day...

Arch is enjoying SXSW in Austin this week..he's living.. tell him to get back to interviewing 16 year olds
Is that another Austin gays festival?

Guess the UT vs aggy series is going to be a permanent one ??

1710963201579.png

200.gif