Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

the coverup is the UGA thing..
Help a Dawg out. Which reckless driving did we cover up? Last I checked, the reason we are getting criticized is that our guys speeding is well publicized. If we were covering it up, you wouldn't know about it.

Help a Dawg out. Which reckless driving did we cover up? Last I checked, the reason we are getting criticized is that our guys speeding is well publicized. If we were covering it up, you wouldn't know about it.
Sweat wasn't racing.. he got hit from behind which flipped his car.. and he got hit with a DUI as they were tending to him... the guy who hit him (UT player) fled the scene.. I'm assuming he was drunk.. he's off the team and will be in the portal Monday.

That's a funny request. "Tell me about the cases no one has heard about". Not saying UGA covers up, but the request is still funny.

for the UT recruitniks..

this would be really really good for us.. Fasusi is a no brainer top OT.. and the Coleman bros have tools to be really good.. best part is that they can easily redshirt and be ready to really contribute in '27. Johnson is a sneaky good..like he's better than his rankings and they are high.. He gets overlooked because he also plays basketball and joins his track team later in the season.. He also is at a 3A school in Hitchcock and his highlights is usually beating his guy by 10 yards and catching wide open TDs..

I was hoping they would put one for Lamont Rodgers.. he's one of the top 3 OTs in the state (Fasusi, Haywood (ou bound) ).. have a feeling aggy will get him if not for UT.. this would be a solid group

Pettijohn is an elite LB.. He and Barnes will make a terrific duo in a couple of seasons

1713031682462.png

Watched 2 plays and have a question.

How come your DB’s play 12 yards off the WR’s?

Just one more season (2025) for this dumb shit.. fuck Fox

1713663512863.png

Not taking anything away from Manning, but I could have completed some of those passes. Do you guys play Defense in your spring game, or is that optional?
we wait to play defense in the season... get ready to get bodied in October 👀

Don't you play them the week after us? You're not going to have any bodies left!
we aren't concerned with y'all.. you actually have a decent game before facing us so i doubt you allot 6 months of game planning just for us .. again :)

this is the thing I love.. Arch really is cool with being the backup since he's already seen the improvements of just a year ago at this very sametime.. All these QBs have a ticking time clock in their heads that make them antsy.. There's nothing wrong with RS and being a backup your RS-Fr year.. Worked for Maalik Murphy a season ago.. will work for Arch..

Quinn will be fine this season