Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

is it June yet??
1712159042139.png

My personal season prediction

Damn. What a pussy of a SEC schedule. Y'all get Georgia. The rest of'em are bottom feeders.
You have the SEC OOC schedule down pat, tho. One P4 and the rest are creampuffs. :thumb:

Damn. What a pussy of a SEC schedule. Y'all get Georgia. The rest of'em are bottom feeders.
You have the SEC OOC schedule down pat, tho. One P4 and the rest are creampuffs. :thumb:
OOC always sucks right after a move.

and up yours for making me defend jexas

i don't know how to feel about this but it's a done deal.. hope he at least plays this contract year into a day 1 or day 2 NFL draft pick for next year

1712761591012.png

i don't know how to feel about this but it's a done deal.. hope he at least plays this contract year into a day 1 or day 2 NFL draft pick for next year

View attachment 118468
He's skilled, but the dude has played at 4 high schools and now 3 colleges - in 7 years. Yes, you read that right. He has transferred every year in high school and college. Dude is good, but he's a loser.

He's skilled, but the dude has played at 4 high schools and now 3 colleges - in 7 years. Yes, you read that right. He has transferred every year in high school and college. Dude is good, but he's a loser.
funny i said that about a certain HSFB QB.. and you were opposed to it :)

Bear tweeted he's staying at SC :)

Bag dropped. We are going to see a lot of this where the players reps leak that they are leaving in order to gain leverage.
thing is some of the UT insiders were saying UT was all over this.. they wanted him.. Sometimes, the player does the coaches a solid by not portaling here. I'm not a fan of Bear from afar

thing is some of the UT insiders were saying UT was all over this.. they wanted him.. Sometimes, the player does the coaches a solid by not portaling here. I'm not a fan of Bear from afar
He's a POS. Let's just say that as good as he is, UGA was not in any way sad to see him go. Smart doesn't burn bridges ... he dropped a match on this guy.

He actually had HayesFawcett do a graphic thingy that he was portaling, and then tweets he doesn't know what everyone is saying. GTFOH.

He's a POS. Let's just say that as good as he is, UGA was not in any way sad to see him go. Smart doesn't burn bridges ... he dropped a match on this guy.

He actually had HayesFawcett do a graphic thingy that he was portaling, and then tweets he doesn't know what everyone is saying. GTFOH.
lol i thought the same exact thing when i read his tweet.. Hayes only does what the recruit/player wants.. he doesn't listen to coaches..