TV Series The Bear

I suppose but I also want to see a sort of redemption arch. The dude gets shit on so much that it would be nice to see him get something that brings him joy despite his hard headed personality.

that was something about the Christmas episode I liked...he was in love and happy and trying...then he got shit on and it all fell apart...and it likely was his own fault.

but that is also how this family is...they can't get out of their own way. Carm giving the chick a fake number, the mom being a complete mess...the fucking fork.
I took his arch in that episode differently. I saw it as even when he was doing well, he was swimming in waters that were too deep for him.

He was lying to his wife. He was getting in bed with bad people (even if that person was family). He is a gambler who moves all in every hand.

Prototypical self destruction.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ill
Will never understand the love affair people have with this show. Watched both seasons and nothing about the show was special or giving me any desire to watch whenever the new season comes out.

Will never understand the love affair people have with this show. Watched both seasons and nothing about the show was special or giving me any desire to watch whenever the new season comes out.
Different strokes. I won’t try to convince you if you have watched it and decided that you don’t like it. Nothing “clicks” with everyone.

Fine, you are dismissed

Announced S3 for June.

Best thing about this show. Its the only fucking show out there still capable of releasing their seasons on a consistent yearly schedule.