The Blindside is all a lie according to Michael Oher

It appears Oher was never legally adopted, it was just a conservatorship and the Tuohy family misled Oher when he was 18 to believe it was basically the same thing. A key difference is that Oher himself - since he wasn't legally adopted - has no rights or financial dividends from "The Blind Side" - but the entire Tuohy family does.

My initial reaction to this (before reading the actual circumstances) was "oh, boy - here we go with another Kaepernick"; but after reading up a little, this actually could be perceived as a form of modern-day slavery.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anywhere where it says the Tuohy family willingly cut Oher into the profits of their books, movies and foundations - all made off Oher's back. Implications are that they did not cut him in at all and if that's truly the case, that's pretty vile and shady by the Tuohy's. If they actually did cut Oher in and he's just salty because he wants more, well then it's pretty shitty that he actually is pulling a Kaepernick by publicly throwing his family under the bus.

But celebrity culture dictates we're all supposed to love and worship Sandra Bullock

GOTT DANGIT
Seriously though seeing how obvious this should have been in hindsight I'd be shocked if she wasn't aware of this to some degree, and yeah not a good look on her if she did.

Tug McGraw’s bastard son being involved in a big lie? Say it ain’t so

If they cut Oher out entirely, there would have been lawsuits up the wazzo by now. When he was in NFL, he got paid big bucks and had financial advisors. I'm sure when the film came out there was scrutiny of his interests and involvement in that movie.

If they cut Oher out entirely, there would have been lawsuits up the wazzo by now. When he was in NFL, he got paid big bucks and had financial advisors. I'm sure when the film came out there was scrutiny of his interests and involvement in that movie.
Could it be "he just wants more"?

Kinda curious why this thing didn’t grow legs sooner.

I think it was in 2015 that I first started seeing saw ads & popups en sech about this.

On the other hand, it may be that he's not getting a cut from streaming and other uses of the movie or parts of it.

I think it was in 2015 that I first started seeing saw ads & popups en sech about this.
Same, fam. How could he have not said anything sooner? :noidea:

If the real "SJ" is half as annoying and punchable as the kid in the movie, I hope he takes them for everything.

oh hi..

yes... just checked out the little fucks instagram

he runs a NIL for UCF. little rich bastard.

the replies today from his last instagram post are nothing but respectful :dhd: