The Blindside is all a lie according to Michael Oher

Oher's petition asks the court to end the Tuohys' conservatorship and to issue an injunction barring them from using his name and likeness. It also seeks a full accounting of the money the Tuohys earned using Oher's name, and to have the couple pay him his fair share of profits, as well as unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

The real tell should've been Oher apparently hating this movie when it came out, especially because he felt it went out of its way to make him seem like Patrick Star in football pads.

oh hi..

yes... just checked out the little fucks instagram

he runs a NIL for UCF. little rich bastard.

the replies today from his last instagram post are nothing but respectful :dhd:
Yup saw it, and yes, just like his movie counterpart, he has a very punchable face.

Always thought the story stunk to high heavens. They even addressed it in the movies with the NCAA looking like jerks for questioning if they just did it to get him to go to their alma mater.

I figured the chick just liked having a real man in the house.

Kinda curious why this thing didn’t grow legs sooner.

I think it was in 2015 that I first started seeing saw ads & popups en sech about this.
Feel like I remember knowing the story was bullshit before the movie even came out.

Which is why I never saw the movie.

Like the whole “Heaven is Real” movie/lie.

And it might be.

But that little lying kid is going to hell.
Looked up where Lil Burpo was at now and apparently he doubled down on the claim a year ago.

If the real "SJ" is half as annoying and punchable as the kid in the movie, I hope he takes them for everything.

I hated him when he was whoring out his mom to underage Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights too

You can definitely tell which people read the book and which people just saw the movie.

The real tell should've been Oher apparently hating this movie when it came out, especially because he felt it went out of its way to make him seem like Patrick Star in football pads.

I didn't know he was a top prospect before he even met them. The movie made it seem as if they saved him but he basically made it that far sleeping on couches and pushing himself.

"The sequel should be called Blind Sided."

05a166cc4c516b386f10ad11ec3120f150-15-joker.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Oher's petition asks the court to end the Tuohys' conservatorship and to issue an injunction barring them from using his name and likeness. It also seeks a full accounting of the money the Tuohys earned using Oher's name, and to have the couple pay him his fair share of profits, as well as unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.
They own like a shit ton of Taco Bell’s. I don’t think they ever needed any money from the movie.

I didn't know he was a top prospect before he even met them. The movie made it seem as if they saved him but he basically made it that far sleeping on couches and pushing himself.
When the movie came out he reportedly hated his portrayal in it ( basically a helpless oaf that was saved by the Touy family). He already was a gifted athlete at the school, the mom didn’t teach him football, and she sure as shit didn’t go into the ghetto and confront and threaten the local crime lord.

More coming out on this story from the Tuohy side...

Michael Oher's adoption revelation faces pushback from Tuohy family members

Notable quotes:

Sean "SJ" Tuohy Jr. revealed during an interview with Barstool Sports on Monday that old text messages between Oher and the Tuohy family allegedly showed that Oher may have been aware of this at least as early as 2020.

"There were things back in 2020, 2021 that were like, ‘If you guys give me this much, then I won’t go public with things.’ So I don’t know if that’s true. I think everyone learned in the past year about the conservatorship stuff because of Britney Spears, so maybe that’s the case, but it doesn’t add up."

He told the outlet that at the time the family contacted lawyers "who had told us that we couldn’t adopt over the age of 18. The only thing we could do was to have a conservatorship."

Tuohy said the family would end the conservatorship if that’s what Oher wants, and added that the only money the family made from the movie was from Michael Lewis, the author of the book "The Blind Side."

He said that everyone "got an equal share, including Michael [Oher]."

Feel like I remember knowing the story was bullshit before the movie even came out.

Which is why I never saw the movie.

Like the whole “Heaven is Real” movie/lie.

That's why I never watched all those Man Landing on the Moon movi....

wait...oh yeah,

...What "Man Landing on the Moon" movies!?!?!?!

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine