TV Series The Boys

I'll pass. She isn't terrible, but Maeve, Starlight, and Becca are all easily hotter.

Reactions: Me
figures all of you would love Nazis lol.

And wtf is up with women with half or a quarter of their head buzzed?

Where the fuck do these "trends" come from, that shit is horrible, unattractive, and just plain ugly as fuck.

Odette Annabelle as Reign was a great, conflicted villain.

Reign vs Supergirl | Supergirl, Supergirl superman, Kara danvers supergirl

Michelle Lintel as Black Scorpion was Roger Corman's greatest contribution to humanity.

MICHELLE LINTEL Black Scorpion 2001 Tv Series 8x10 Contact Sheet Color  Photo #2 | Michelle, Black, Tv series

Stormfront looks like an evil alternate Alex Danvers with superpowers.

The Boys season 2: Aya Cash's Stormfront first-look photos revealed | EW.com

What do you call a chick with half her legs, half her arms and one eye?

As far as pop culture goes, it appears the Top 2 for fantasies from the fan base are still Yvonne Craig as Batgirl and Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (1960's) | Batgirl, Batman tv show, Yvonne craigLYNDA CARTER in WONDER WOMAN -1975-. Photograph by Album

well according to the worm hole someone else here sent me down earlier today....shes no leah gotti

Outstanding Season 2 finale.

WOW... we finally find out the identity of the head-popping assassin... I didn't see that coming!

Also... there's been a couple episodes showing Ashley's hair falling out...hmmm, what's up with that?

colby-minifie_a363018.jpg

Additionally.... Hughie mentions his mother is not dead.... I wonder if she will make an appearance in future seasons?

And not related to the show plot......

Actress Karen Fukuhara (Kimiko, The Female).... my goodness, she is the epitome of adorable:

Outstanding Season 2 finale.

WOW... we finally find out the identity of the head-popping assassin... I didn't see that coming!

Also... there's been a couple episodes showing Ashley's hair falling out...hmmm, what's up with that?

colby-minifie_a363018.jpg

Additionally.... Hughie mentions his mother is not dead.... I wonder if she will make an appearance in future seasons?

And not related to the show plot......

Actress Karen Fukuhara (Kimiko, The Female).... my goodness, she is the epitome of adorable:

I think her hair was falling out from the stress.

The assassin caught me off guard as well. I was wondering if they were going to address or leave it as a cliffhanger and then bam! I'll have to re-watch season 2 again but I read that right after the first explosion the next scene was the character responsible.

Heavy political references. Surprised some of you like this show.

Not sure if there is a thread on this....

Anyone watching The Boy's on Amazon Prime?

I'm waiting for season three to start but thought season one and two were cool, but had it's ups and downs.

I'm going to to see if I can post some of my favorite clips.

a serial show on Prime that's going on to a third season? is it equivalent to skinemax? I'm intrigued.