TV Series The Boys

July 2021 VNN "Homelander's Heartbreak to Starlight's Singing Career: Top News From VNN" season 3 promo:

August 2021 VNN season 3 promo:

July 2021 VNN "Homelander's Heartbreak to Starlight's Singing Career: Top News From VNN" season 3 promo:

I'm drawn to purchase these Our Sheets for some reason!

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
"A-Train - Faster" season 3 promo:

September 2021 VNN season 3 promo:

October 2021 VNN season 3 promo:

Season 3 teaser trailer:

Season 3 full trailer:

All Caught up on this season.

Fuck its good as shit again.

I have been re-binging the first 2 seasons over the last few days. Currently in early S2. SOLID show. I expect I can begin watching S3 by Sunday.

In the books, do they actually do anything with Black Noir? I remember he comes to the front a little bit at the end of S2 on the show, but we still know next to nothing about him.

I have been re-binging the first 2 seasons over the last few days. Currently in early S2. SOLID show. I expect I can begin watching S3 by Sunday.

In the books, do they actually do anything with Black Noir? I remember he comes to the front a little bit at the end of S2 on the show, but we still know next to nothing about him.

Dont know about the books.

But while hes still not much of a focus, do get some back story in S3

Dont know about the books.

But while hes still not much of a focus, do get some back story in S3
Perfect! That’s what I was hoping for. Gives me extra incentive to burn trough my S2 and Diabolical rewatch ASAP

Perfect! That’s what I was hoping for. Gives me extra incentive to burn trough my S2 and Diabolical rewatch ASAP

Still got half the season to go but S3 is in great shape to be the best season for me.

Now with two full seasons under their belt, there is a lot more natural character development to explore for most of them and its already shaping up great. Especially within Team Boys.

Then theres Homelander who just gets more and more fucking nuts.

Still got half the season to go but S3 is in great shape to be the best season for me.

Now with two full seasons under their belt, there is a lot more natural character development to explore for most of them and its already shaping up great. Especially within Team Boys.

Then theres Homelander who just gets more and more fucking nuts.

This season has been off the hook. 10 minutes into the first episode was the most fucked up thing I've ever seen and it made me laugh. Granted that speaks to my character and how I view humor, but I post here so certain things can be assumed. Watching episode 4 tonight was a headspinner. You had a couple of clear plot lines for the season and Homelander was like nah that's not how things are going to go. I don't think the potential character death is going to happen because of all the misdirection in the episode. And Kripke isn't pulling a Glen-he knows the episode was about faking foreshadowing and the writers laid it on thick so its taking a character death in other shows and fucking with the audience because we get off on it.

The best parts so far (no pun intended). Timothy and the Montey Python parody tonight. Throwaway scenes but part of me is thinking this is fucking sick and part of me is on the floor laughing.

Yes. I'm not going to spoil what the comic book does with him, but Black Noir is hugely important in the comic book, way more than in the show. They altered his identity and really cut him down for the show.

Just got caught up with the new season....Good Stuff

Yes. I'm not going to spoil what the comic book does with him, but Black Noir is hugely important in the comic book, way more than in the show. They altered his identity and really cut him down for the show.
How long did the comic run? Is it worth a read?