RB
The 4 other positions can be FB,RB,WR,TE taken to fit your offensive system
LT
LG
C
RG
RT

Defense
DT,NT,DE,LB,CB 6 to fit defensive system.
2 CB
SS
FS

Draft 1 sub like an extra WR/Nickle CB etc

Offense and defensive systems listed above your offense and defense it may say K-Gun, Spread, Power Run and 5-2, 46, 3-4, 4-3, etc….

The biggest challenge is picking players to fit your systems . Your systems are a part of your teams

Last edited:
If you guys can get an even number I'll be out of this 1, not big on this idea but don't want you guys to not draft because I'm not big on the idea.

If you guys can get an even number I'll be out of this 1, not big on this idea but don't want you guys to not draft because I'm not big on the idea.
He wins and he thinks he is too good for us

Sad John Cena GIF

Got to let someone else win guys...LOL. We'll see how numbers go with this 1 and I'm in if an even number is needed.

So, we're not going to do the super draft?

If we do this NFL one, will the systems be randomly assigned or do we pick it? And this would be the first draft where we get more cap space if we place higher or something like that?

If we do this NFL one, will the systems be randomly assigned or do we pick it? And this would be the first draft where we get more cap space if we place higher or something like that?
I'm not sure we are doing that idea yet. This was just a normal draft

@Tducey I think we need you! I promise this isn't much different than a normal draft. If you use a 3-4 or 4-3 just list it and you know the personnel. We will love for you to join us, we need another!

We will roll with 9. I will set everything up in a bit

Draft order:

UK
Shane
Meebs
Sushi
Nos
Devil
Femur
Ducey

Draft order:

UK
Shane
Meebs
Sushi
Nos
Devil
Femur
Ducey

Troy picks last, last draft and now first this draft? Quit kissing his ass! I get 5 and 6 last two draft! lolzzzz