The Offense & Defense System NFL Draft : CHAT

Troy picks last, last draft and now first this draft? Quit kissing his ass! I get 5 and 6 last two draft! lolzzzz
LOL it was totally random. I need to post a time stamp like 500 next time

Maybe we need to talk about the subs more....

We drafting 12 on offense and 12 on defense? If so then we don't need to talk about subs.
It's 11 and 11 and then 1 sub for offense and defense. Maybe Devil needs to pick what he wants to do...doesn't mean we can't start and he can clarify.

@THEE Robot Devil Does it have to be a WR for offense and CB for defense?

Does it have to be a WR for offense and CB for defense? I would think the answer to this is obviously yes.

Does it have to be a WR for offense and CB for defense? I would think the answer to this is obviously yes.
I agree but I don't want there to be any confusion.

I am looking to trade down...

I did text Devil to confirm

@UK Cowboy go ahead and get us started

Good luck to everyone except @Nosferatu

drunk samson & gert GIF by vrt

I was trying to explain this to the Champ but nothing is gonna be different about this draft, you just have to say, yeah i'm running a Tampa 2 and a Nickle and everyone pretty much runs the same O aside from those who run 2 TE's

So, in other words this is a completely wide open draft, no restrictions. YAWN!

I will listen to offers to move down.

It's 11 and 11 and then 1 sub for offense and defense. Maybe Devil needs to pick what he wants to do...doesn't mean we can't start and he can clarify.

@THEE Robot Devil Does it have to be a WR for offense and CB for defense?
You can take a WR/CB or you can take a power RB, extra tight end for a power formation.Short yardage goal line sets. The subs can be situational players.

The only restriction is the starters suit the system you’re playing. Ie: obviously a DE is not playing Safety etc. Have fun with it get to see some different players in schemes it adds another layer imo.

Or we could do WR/CB or scratch subs whatever is more fun

I did text Devil