The Offense & Defense System NFL Draft : CHAT

So my aunt, my moms sister, messaged me today that she did one of those ancestry.com things to find our where my mom's side of the family is really from. My entire life I have been told I am nearly full blooded Norwegian on that side of the family. Turns out we are only 25% Norwegian and 65% British, i'm fucking British. Been talking in my British accent all day and it's driving Emily nuts! HA
Hahaha Now you know why your teeth are all fucked up

I did text 500

I did text Sushi

I did text The Gorn aka the devil aka thee devil aka robot devil

bored jack nicholson GIF

The offense is West coast. Route Running and timed throws are critical, RB's are more like additional receivers, short passes is the ground game

Defense is Tampa 2. Front 4 gets pressure, LB's have to be able to cover, and who gives a shit about the SLB. He has no place here!

I textdid 500

OFFENSIVE SCHEME - Pro Raid: Spread the offense out and attack in isolation. That utilizes the running game along with play action. Jet sweeps and a mobile QB for run options. The RB is also used for screens and lining up at WR to go 5 wide. It’s a read offense with intricate patterns including the WRs Mesh routes, shallow stings with one of the two receivers feigning the shallow and turning upfield based on the defensive reaction. While also using a TE on the line who can also shed into the patterns or block in the second level. WRs rotate in.Clever play designs and the system are intended to disrupt defenses.

DEFENSIVE SCHEME - 4-2-5 base 4-1-6 Sub Dime. The defensive line will be playing over/under aligning with the offensive sets SDE will play on the TE side if there is a TE on the line. Controlling the gaps while bringing pressure. The LBs fill the remaining two gaps. Covering all six gaps preventing offenses to run the ball effectively while leaving flexibility to cover underneath routes. The Rover plays coverage of the run based on read. CBS tight man coverage.Safeties play the run and coverage.Agressive speed defense with a lot of looks and blitzes that causes a lot of confusion and turnovers

Holy shit this is funny!! We were to pick a scheme not try to explain it like everyone reading it is a fucking idiot. One of the funniest parts of this is he thinks because he explained it like this it doesn't matter what your offense or defense does against his team, you lose! Clever play designs, hahahaha get the fuck outta here!!

ricky gervais laughing GIF

Friends Tv Lol GIF by Nick At Nite

Christopher Mcdonald Lol GIF

Very Funny Lol GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Snl Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Cat Reaction GIF

Fail Very Funny GIF

That 70S Show Lol GIF

Star Trek Applause GIF

Laugh Lol GIF

Very Funny Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
I did text 500

Nice draft guys, it was fun.

Just need @femurov and @Tducey to list their schemes

I will busy most of the day but Nos will post the play-in game at some point.

UK vs Shane

Just got off work. Will get to it when I get home. I didn't realize that we needed to write essays explaining our schemes.

Just got off work. Will get to it when I get home. I didn't realize that we needed to write essays explaining our schemes.

We don't.