Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

"In November 2023, Alberts agreed to an eight-year contract extension with Nebraska, and told KETV's Andy Kendeigh in a one-on-one interview that he "didn't want to be anywhere else."

"It was important that it wasn't something that I was pushing is not something that I asked for it, but I am grateful. I love this place. I love the state of Nebraska. I don't want to be anywhere else," Alberts said in November." :airquotes::bullshit:

Dude has thus far missed his calling as a politician.

I honestly don't care. I mean, if someone told me they'd double my salary to do the same job somewhere else, I'd jump on it too. Especially at that level of money. Setting yourself up for a nice retirement.

I honestly don't care. I mean, if someone told me they'd double my salary to do the same job somewhere else, I'd jump on it too. Especially at that level of money. Setting yourself up for a nice retirement.

A&M would also have the benefit of more NIL $$$.

Yes, it's a no brainer for Trev.

So is it Dave Remington's turn again, but permanent this time?

So does Trev lure Matt Rhule to AtM?

Not any time soon. They just hired Elko and it's typical to give a new coach at least 3 - 4 years. Basically a recruiting cycle.

At this point we've no clue if Rhule will have success at Nebraska anyway.
The Zone alluded to some recent story aboutTrev Albert’s Fvckery at UNO with the budget. I haven’t found anything about that yet. Edit: this

Just a baseball update since Nebrasketball's been getting all the attention the last couple weeks.

The Huskers split (1-1) @ Wichita St earlier in the week.

They swept Nicholls (3-0) @ Haymarket Park this past weekend.

(13-5) overall now with UNO visiting on Tuesday, N. Dakota St visiting on Wednesday, and New Mexico St visiting Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Just a baseball update since Nebrasketball's been getting all the attention the last couple weeks.

The Huskers split (1-1) @ Wichita St earlier in the week.

They swept Nicholls (3-0) @ Haymarket Park this past weekend.

(13-5) overall now with UNO visiting on Tuesday, N. Dakota St visiting on Wednesday, and New Mexico St visiting Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Still 5th in rpi

Don’t know the accuracy of this….

IMG_0630.jpeg

k8QHWV.gif