Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

k8QHWV.gif

OK.

Let's put a pass rush on Dylan, and a DB on the receiver.

Game day!

I get nervous thinking about it. We gotta get that monkey off the back.

Baseball update

Huskers are sitting (15-5) after Tuesday's 11-5 win over UNO and Wednesday's 3-1 win over N. Dakota St.

Three game series beginning today against (10-11) New Mexico St @ Haymarket Park.

Today and Saturday's games won't have weather issues, but looking at the future-cast, Sunday's game is likely to get cancelled due to rain.

Husker women look like shit all game. Getting pounded by the Beavers

Watched the Houston/ A&M game last night. Hoiberg needs to find athleticism like that. Maybe press more. Need to push the line with the refs more. Was crazy the stuff they were letting A&M get away with but would go down the other end and call a ticky tac foul on Houston. Not sure if it was just how they thought A&M was fast so gave all the hand checks/pushes/body bumps a pass.

Need more guys that are a threat to drive and score or dish. I think we can look back in the Nebrasketball thread and see where I mentioned that we didn't really have a guy on the team that could create his own shot and score when we needed it. Both Houston and A&M had those types of guys.

Hopefully Hoiberg has some luck in the portal and spends off-season working on team foot speed to up the Defensive intensity.

Is this spring game going to be the most watched ever?

Have we been lied to for years again???

I’m hearing rumors that we didn’t give Luke mccaffery the chance to move to WR. I thought he left since Frost wanted to move him there