Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

Everyone OK after the tornadoes today?
Bellevue had 6 Tornado warnings that ran consecutively from 3:08pm - 5:45pm. Nothing but high winds and heavy rains but we had hail 2am Friday. It was so hot and muggy but the wind was cold ~ freaky sh!t Friday for sure.

Yea, was confused too. But I thought I heard early enrollee Shavers has looked really good (I haven't watched the spring game). We have some good guys that played last year: Bullock, Princewell, Gbayor, probably more im forgetting. So he figures he'll just be in a rotation and won't get playing time he wants. Probably jump to a lower tier D, where he fits the system, jump in a starting role.

So I turned on the USFL/UFL or whatever it’s called yesterday. Anyway, they were Pimping a game next week and called Adrian Martinez one of the best QBs in the league. He plays for Birmingham and they face St. Louie with AJ McCarron at QB. I guess AM isn’t half bad when he has a line blocking in front of him.

Gonna add a post for you to reach your goals. Speaking honestly, you guys are the best fans on this site (pros and college).

So I turned on the USFL/UFL or whatever it’s called yesterday. Anyway, they were Pimping a game next week and called Adrian Martinez one of the best QBs in the league. He plays for Birmingham and they face St. Louie with AJ McCarron at QB. I guess AM isn’t half bad when he has a line blocking in front of him.
Hey, anything can happen :beer2:I just saw that McCaffery got drafted.