Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

Any one see that Bob Diaco is at Purdue now, good place for him.
GO BIG RED

Any one see that Bob Diaco is at Purdue now, good place for him.
GO BIG RED
How that guy keeps getting Power 5 jobs is beyond me.

How that guy keeps getting Power 5 jobs is beyond me.
He coached defense at Notre Dame & they got hammered by Alabama in the 2013 Natty game 42-14, but they were ranked #1 before the game as if that means anything.

Saw it back in December of 2019. Welcome to the party.
I just saw it on BTN, I don't usually follow Purdue football. I know shame on me - :facepalm:

Saw it back in December of 2019. Welcome to the party.
Did you see Nebraska is running a new offense this season? That was talked about in the news conference at length yesterday. Must be Colorado States offense since we have Lubbick as O coordinator now.

Did you see Nebraska is running a new offense this season? That was talked about in the news conference at length yesterday. Must be Colorado States offense since we have Lubbick as O coordinator now.
Who?

Matt Lubick, guy on the right - his dad Sonny on the left.

1601732346214.png
1601732403241.png

This Bama/Georgia game just makes me realize how far Nebraska fell, especially under Riley and how far we still have to go.

Both of these teams would beat Riley’s Huskers by 70 and that’s conservative.

Anybody know where Keyshawn Johnson Jr is? I looked at Arizona's roster and he isn't listed.

đź‘‹ i made it over here bitches. GBR!!

Vedral getting a win today. I didn't watch any and his stats weren't anything great but still, a win is a win.

Vedral getting a win today. I didn't watch any and his stats weren't anything great but still, a win is a win.
They will start construction of his statue at Rutgers immediately.

I caught bits and pieces of that game at the bar during commercials in the Huskers game. I didn't see anything out of him that we haven't seen before.
Solid player, not spectacular.

đź‘‹ i made it over here bitches. GBR!!
I hope I didn't confuse you with the message I sent you, Shaggy has some algorithm that prohibits the name of this site in messages over there.

I saw some highlights, Vedral threw one in with a great pass them ran one in from 20-30 yards out.