Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

I am asking for your prayers or simple good vibes (If you’re not religious) for my family. 2 of my 3 daughters has COVID19 as well as my granddaughter. My cousin was buried with COVID19 this past week. My cousin was 80 years old with dementia.
🙏 to you and your family. Hope they have a speedy recovery!!

My wife and I have been lucky to not contract the virus yet, a couple coworkers and 1 person that I work directly with have contracted it.

So, if another match up is called due to Rona, could Huskers play the team that is still clean?
In the B1G? Possibly, but the longer it takes to find out the less time teams would have to figure logistics. I think Illinois might be sweating it out over this.

Game cancelled. Fuck Wisconsin

so, based on what i've read they might as well cancel next week too right? i mean all those positives need to quarantine. Also they can't have football activities for a week. so that's only a couple of days of practice before the game.

as said, sucks for ILL, some of those guys might have gotten it from Wiscy.

looked at ESPN and UTEP and North Texas is postponed. can we figure out which one isn't sick and pay them to come up? they get Wiscy's hotel rooms. i guess normally by now isn't equipment on its way to its destination?

so, based on what i've read they might as well cancel next week too right? i mean all those positives need to quarantine. Also they can't have football activities for a week. so that's only a couple of days of practice before the game.

as said, sucks for ILL, some of those guys might have gotten it from Wiscy.

looked at ESPN and UTEP and North Texas is postponed. can we figure out which one isn't sick and pay them to come up? they get Wiscy's hotel rooms. i guess normally by now isn't equipment on its way to its destination?

laughinginyoface

Guys Nebraska lost Christian Miller a Junior Nebraska Wrestler in a morning car accident. He was 12-3 Last year and on the Husker Honor Roll. RIP to the young man from Plainview, Nebraska.

Guys Nebraska lost Christian Miller a Junior Nebraska Wrestler in a morning car accident. He was 12-3 Last year and on the Husker Honor Roll. RIP to the young man from Plainview, Nebraska.
🙏
R.I.P.. young man.

I so hope the Husker O doesn't line up first and goal from the 3, line up in the shot gun, go backwards, and start slinging it like last week....

I'm rooting for the Rona for the rest of the season. Fuck, this team is pathetic.

Time for Frost to clean house. Frost needs to make statement, no more excuses. Either that or pull out of B1G and join MAC so they can be competitive in a league again.

It's getting old guys....

🏈 Coaching really sucked ☛ unpaid amateurs could do better at this point, Luke can't even throw a fit and whomever decided to leave him in that long needs a check up from the neck up.

🏈 Both lines were owned like sex trafficked pussies, Illinois punched them in the mouth and Iowa will hit them much harder.

🏈 Watching our defensive backs play 12 yards off the receivers is just painful.

🏈 Here's a thought, if you refuse to throw deep passes then watch how many receivers transfer out and disappear like a fart in a 30 mile per hour wind.

🏈 Oh and Noah Vedral passed for 381 yards and 3 TDs for Rutgers (another Nebraska Quarterback coaching head scratcher). Find a friggin fullback and go under center or find a guy that's capable of snapping the ball in the shotgun. Isn't there a walk-on player snapping for the scout team for Crise sake?

🏈 That fake punt, 5 turnovers, & uninspired play - another HUGE sign of a poorly coached team!

Time for Frost to clean house. Frost needs to make statement, no more excuses. Either that or pull out of B1G and join MAC so they can be competitive in a league again.
Yep, get rid of this mid major staff and hire some real coaches especially coordinators

It's getting old guys....

🏈 Coaching really sucked ☛ unpaid amateurs could do better at this point, Luke can't even throw a fit and whomever decided to leave him in that long needs a check up from the neck up.

🏈 Both lines were owned like sex trafficked pussies, Illinois punched them in the mouth and Iowa will hit them much harder.

🏈 Watching our defensive backs play 12 yards off the receivers is just painful.

🏈 Here's a thought, if you refuse to throw deep passes then watch how many receivers transfer out and disappear like a fart in a 30 mile per hour wind.

🏈 Oh and Noah Vedral passed for 381 yards and 3 TDs for Rutgers (another Nebraska Quarterback coaching head scratcher). Find a friggin fullback and go under center or find a guy that's capable of snapping the ball in the shotgun. Isn't there a walk-on player snapping for the scout team for Crise sake?

🏈 That fake punt, 5 turnovers, & uninspired play - another HUGE sign of a poorly coached team!
Horribly coached team, Ive never been more disheartened about Nebraska football as I was during game yesterday

Mario Verduzco is supposed to be a quarterback whisperer. It's time for him to stop whispering, put a little bass in his voice, and coach some fucking quarterbacks to be successful.

I'm not ready to join the "Fire Frost Now" crowd. But I'm not wasting my time watching this program flounder any longer. Let the man have his five years. I'll pay attention when he figures it out.