Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

But but but Zach Duval and the strength and conditioning program.

Honestly the worst part of yesterday’s game wasn’t the outcome, it was that we got physically manhandled by Illinois. That was pathetic. DOMINATED physically and by want to.

Illinois had more energy, swag and physicality on the road than the Huskers did at home coming off of a win.

FML

When was the last seaspn you saw the Nebraska football team play with swag and the rest? Like 23 years ago for me..

Mario Verduzco is supposed to be a quarterback whisperer. It's time for him to stop whispering, put a little bass in his voice, and coach some fucking quarterbacks to be successful.

I'm not ready to join the "Fire Frost Now" crowd. But I'm not wasting my time watching this program flounder any longer. Let the man have his five years. I'll pay attention when he figures it out.
I already congratulated Iowa Germs for their huge win next Friday.
But but but Zach Duval and the strength and conditioning program.

Honestly the worst part of yesterday’s game wasn’t the outcome, it was that we got physically manhandled by Illinois. That was pathetic. DOMINATED physically and by want to.

Illinois had more energy, swag and physicality on the road than the Huskers did at home coming off of a win.

FML

They can lift iron all day long but these Husker players aren't wired to fight hard to win except for Wandale, he's a warrior out there. I believe the players have shut down because the defensive scheme stinks as does the offensive play calling. It just feels like the 2nd coming of Billy C. or Mike R. especially at the end of their days in Lincoln.

Matt Vrsal said today that the Nebraska football program is very top heavy with bureaucracy and needs a big trimming of unnecessary layers of paid personnel. You know if there was the sell out crowd present Saturday I'd bet half to three quarters of the crowd would have left really early. Frost is lost.

How did Illinois win vs Nebraska? I don’t watch the football program

Mario Verduzco is supposed to be a quarterback whisperer. It's time for him to stop whispering, put a little bass in his voice, and coach some fucking quarterbacks to be successful.

I'm not ready to join the "Fire Frost Now" crowd. But I'm not wasting my time watching this program flounder any longer. Let the man have his five years. I'll pay attention when he figures it out.

I don’t think Frost should be fired but there has to be some coaching changes this offseason

Nebraska failed to get the Rona and cancel the game, so they had to play, thus giving Illinois the win.

Nebraska begged B1G to play football this season, should have well enough alone and just worked out in the gym to get ready for next year,

Nebraska begged B1G to play football this season, should have well enough alone and just worked out in the gym to get ready for next year,
Imagine our disappointment next year when the same shit show hits the TV screen.

Imagine our disappointment next year when the same shit show hits the TV screen.
Well. I certainly hope 2021 is different for; school, fans, players and even coaches. They have OSU, NW, Iowa and Wisconsin all at home, toughest road game is at Ok, maybe toughest in conference road game in Dublin vs, Illinois?? I feel sorry for the "Dubliners" that may be exposed to this, there seems to be no cure at this point.

We don't have to imagine it because we lived it for decades now.

Anybody watching Gebbia for the Beavers against the Quackers on ESPN?
Wouldn't be so hazy if they would just stop burning Portland. :dhd:

I watched it, TG played pretty good much to OD's latest permanent heartburn. Gebbia actually kept his eyes down field while scrambling.

Wouldn't be so hazy if they would just stop burning Portland. :dhd:

I watched it, TG played pretty good much to OD's latest permanent heartburn. Gebbia actually kept his eyes down field while scrambling.

Gebbia's got a good arm. Threw a lot of darts.

Tyjon Lindsey got some playing time as well.

Gebbia's got a good arm. Threw a lot of darts.

Tyjon Lindsey got some playing time as well.
Isn't it great having exHuskers make @OregonDucks miserable after all the shit he talked on our team, coach, etc..