Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

I saw a little bit of the game today, but not much. Was gonna check on the score, but got lost in the Chiefs game and forgot about it.
It seemed well in hand when I turned back to football. Not too bad for a first game.

Nice to see a fellow Husker fan who is as interested in the Jay's as I am....

I saw a little bit of the game today, but not much. Was gonna check on the score, but got lost in the Chiefs game and forgot about it.
It seemed well in hand when I turned back to football. Not too bad for a first game.

Nice to see a fellow Husker fan who is as interested in the Jay's as I am....
It seems these Huskers are an all new team this year. I’d like to see 2 of the 3 D1 basketball teams in the March Madness this year.

It seems these Huskers are an all new team this year. I’d like to see 2 of the 3 D1 basketball teams in the March Madness this year.
That would be sweet. I haven't seen much on the Omaha team. They should be competitive somewhat regularly. The increasing talent in the Omaha area schools should provide some decent players for them, if they can keep them home.

Not a very good half with all the fouls. Still lead by 7

I like the level of talent this year but they need to rebound better and the shooting needs a touch more improvement especially free throws. The Ts were just stupid emo bullshit.

I'm not sure how seriously the Huskers took South Dakota who was (0-2) with a 23 point loss to Colorado and a 16 point loss to Drake.

I'd like to believe Nevada was a good gauge of where this Nebraska team is. I'll take Nevada level in year two.

South Dakota was also the Huskers 4th game in 6 days. It was South Dakota's 3rd game in that 6 days.

South Dakota played 'nothing to lose' scrappy and seemed to have fresher legs.

South Dakota had 13 turnovers to Nebraska's 15.

Nebraska gets a 5 day break before Florida A&M on the 6th and will only have played that one game in the 8 days leading up to the Big10/ACC Challenge against Georgia Tech on the 9th.

The Cretins are on the 11th. So 3 games in 10 days as opposed to 4 games in 6 days.

They get a 10 day break after Cretin before opening Big 10 play against Wiscy on the 21st.

I think we can expect more Nevada level of play going forward.

Husker game against Florida A&M on Sunday is cancelled. A&M got a case of the Covid.

Next up (hopefully) is the Big 10/ACC Challenge on Wednesday hosting Ga Tech. Plenty of rest now.