The Source of COVID

Here's another POS that has since deleted his Twitter account.

It was Jan. 31, 2020, and a leading infectious disease expert, Kristian Andersen, had been examining the genetic characteristics of the newly emerging SARS-CoV virus.

“Some of the features (potentially) look engineered,” Andersen wrote in an email to Dr. Anthony Fauci, noting that he and other scientists “all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory.”

cont'd

In his email, Andersen called the ideas that the virus was engineered “crackpot theories,” writing, “engineering can mean many things and could be done for basic research or nefarious reasons, but the data conclusively show that neither was done.”

cont'd

A fact sheet put out by the State Department at the end of the Trump administration in January — which was vetted by intelligence agencies and has not been disavowed by the Biden administration — says there is circumstantial evidence for a lab leak.

It has since emerged that the U.S. identified three employees of the Wuhan Institute of Virology who sought treatment at a hospital for symptoms consistent with Covid-19, contradicting the head of that lab, who said none of her workers got sick.

Fauci’s emails don’t prove a Wuhan conspiracy, but raise further questions
Good share.

Fauci’s email were much to do about little to me. I never doubted what they raised further questions from. I never doubted that any cover up was has such leaders of science participating in (if not leading it). And I just didn’t have any care to play “told you so, scoreboard” on those that were virulently defending the “it’s came from nature” hypothesis as fact.

Good share.

Fauci’s email were much to do about little to me. I never doubted what they raised further questions from. I never doubted that any cover up was has such leaders of science participating in (if not leading it). And I just didn’t have any care to play “told you so, scoreboard” on those that were virulently defending the “it’s came from nature” hypothesis as fact.

I see them differently. I think they exposed that even in the scientific community, greed can influence more than doing right by people. There isn't the smoking gun people like me hoped for but it's plenty to start putting together that there is way more to this than we may have ever known if not for that FOIA request.

As far as I'm concerned, if you lied in Jan 2020 on covid then you're probably lying now and it's not my problem to figure out how to unfuck that in someone's mind because you lost their trust.

This just came up on WaPo so I imagine this is about to bust open at a new story on covid in Wuhan. I don't pay for shitrags so google it if you want to see on WaPo. I did find this article from May 2020 bringing this up.

More athletes have revealed that they fell ill during the Military World Games in October when the Chinese city of Wuhan hosted the event months before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Taking place in October, the allegations came two months before the first identification of COVID-19 by China.

Close to 10,000 competitors competed at the Games from over 100 countries during the nine-day event.

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, German volleyball player Jacqueline Brock alleged that she got COVID-19 despite no cases being reported until December.

She said: "After a few days, some athletes from my team got ill, I got sick in the last two days.

"I have never felt so sick, either it was a very bad cold or COVID-19, I think it was COVID-19."

More athletes claim they contracted COVID-19 at Military World Games in Wuhan

This just came up on WaPo so I imagine this is about to bust open at a new story on covid in Wuhan. I don't pay for shitrags so google it if you want to see on WaPo. I did find this article from May 2020 bringing this up.

More athletes have revealed that they fell ill during the Military World Games in October when the Chinese city of Wuhan hosted the event months before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Taking place in October, the allegations came two months before the first identification of COVID-19 by China.

Close to 10,000 competitors competed at the Games from over 100 countries during the nine-day event.

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, German volleyball player Jacqueline Brock alleged that she got COVID-19 despite no cases being reported until December.

She said: "After a few days, some athletes from my team got ill, I got sick in the last two days.

"I have never felt so sick, either it was a very bad cold or COVID-19, I think it was COVID-19."

More athletes claim they contracted COVID-19 at Military World Games in Wuhan
Maybe this is where the Chinese are propping up that our troops unleashed this.

More to the point….we’ve always felt certain that our youngest might have had it in January 2020. Why the rest of us didn’t seem to get it is about the only valid check against it.

But this bug was free in places a while before it “officially” was running free.

I see them differently. I think they exposed that even in the scientific community, greed can influence more than doing right by people. There isn't the smoking gun people like me hoped for but it's plenty to start putting together that there is way more to this than we may have ever known if not for that FOIA request.

As far as I'm concerned, if you lied in Jan 2020 on covid then you're probably lying now and it's not my problem to figure out how to unfuck that in someone's mind because you lost their trust.
It was confirmation of what felt obvious to me. No less, no more.

But I agree fully on Fauci. He should be stepped down now. The only reason he hasn’t is stubborn politics bullshit of not wanting the other side to feel like they got him out. This kind of shit just leads to further dissension between sides.

He needs to go. And I say this as a guy that was very pro Fauci for a very long time.

Maybe this is where the Chinese are propping up that our troops unleashed this.

More to the point….we’ve always felt certain that our youngest might have had it in January 2020. Why the rest of us didn’t seem to get it is about the only valid check against it.

But this bug was free in places a while before it “officially” was running free.

Yeah that was my first thought, they would say we brought it to Wuhan. Still won't fly with the discovery of the research being done there and well, the event was in Wuhan.

I have a buddy that believes he had it back in early Jan 2020 from a trip to Colorado. Super healthy dude that is borderline obsessed with his health and he and his fiance got put on their asses for 2 weeks.

There were reports, probably not accurate or a mistake, that were saying they found covid in a sewer in early 2019 - Brazil I believe or maybe Spain. But there is apparently not good samples in sewers. Needless to say, it was probably around earlier because the Chinese didn't tell anyone earlier than they felt they had to.

It was confirmation of what felt obvious to me. No less, no more.

But I agree fully on Fauci. He should be stepped down now. The only reason he hasn’t is stubborn politics bullshit of not wanting the other side to feel like they got him out. This kind of shit just leads to further dissension between sides.

He needs to go. And I say this as a guy that was very pro Fauci for a very long time.

I really wish if the pandemic happened, it was right after a POTUS was inaugurated because it's undeniable now that politics caused more pain and suffering than if everyone had just set aside their bullshit DC politics and simply worked together to solve a massive problem.

Yeah that was my first thought, they would say we brought it to Wuhan. Still won't fly with the discovery of the research being done there and well, the event was in Wuhan.

I have a buddy that believes he had it back in early Jan 2020 from a trip to Colorado. Super healthy dude that is borderline obsessed with his health and he and his fiance got put on their asses for 2 weeks.

There were reports, probably not accurate or a mistake, that were saying they found covid in a sewer in early 2019 - Brazil I believe or maybe Spain. But there is apparently not good samples in sewers. Needless to say, it was probably around earlier because the Chinese didn't tell anyone earlier than they felt they had to.
A bunch of athletes from all over the world...gathered in Wuhan in October of 2019...

Sounds like a pretty efficient way of starting a pandemic.

I’m sure it was a place like Spain or even Italy that had that report. What was it with Italy….something about a hard hit area there was a lot of migrated Chinese that had gone home for the Chinese New Year and brought it back?

That wouldn’t explain early 2019, and frankly I can’t believe it was out anywhere in early 2019. That just falls outside of realm of reason.

I know the COVID super thread, maybe the one on the old site, there were a few that mentioned they couldn’t be sure they or family members didn’t have it as early as Christmas/New Years 2019.

Our kiddo had bad flu in late Jan 2020. They couldn’t run a flu test…..as they were….all….out….of….flu….tests. Doctors said they’ve had a bunch the were influenza like illnesses but weren’t blipping the tests when they had them. Probably just Flu A, get lots of rest, blah blah blah. She was fine in a few days. I don’t remember anyone else getting sick (which plays against it being COVID).

I had never heard of being out of flu tests. We were surely getting lots of influenza like illness very early in 2020. The news was talking about one case in Washington or whatever, but I think it was already getting out there well ahead of late March when they shut it down.

As for politics….I have not doubt the dissension was holding back response all through 2020. And that is just as deplorable as the POTUS at the time saying “it will just go away”.

I just…..I don’t know if I could say if a presidential election wasn’t coming up both sides wouldn’t have found some other reasons to not get work together and hurt us.

My best client for 2 decades had a bunch of mini-strokes today. No history of em...got his 2nd shot last Tuesday.

A co-worker of wifey went numb in her left arm after her 2nd shot a couple weeks ago. She still has limited use in it. She's only 40! Dr. insists it can't have anything to do with the shot.

My best client for 2 decades had a bunch of mini-strokes today. No history of em...got his 2nd shot last Tuesday.

A co-worker of wifey went numb in her left arm after her 2nd shot a couple weeks ago. She still has limited use in it. She's only 40! Dr. insists it can't have anything to do with the shot.
It's everywhere - as is the complete media blackout. Nobody under 40 should get the "vaccine."

It's everywhere - as is the complete media blackout. Nobody under 40 should get the "vaccine."

What percent of vaccinated folks are dying versus unvaccinated folks?

What percent of vaccinated folks are dying versus unvaccinated folks?
I know two people who died from clots/stroke right after the 2nd shot and 3 more with very serious complications. I don't know anyone who died of COVID.

A lot of people are dying from the shot. The fact we live in a fucked-up world where facts are hidden makes an answer to your question impossible. As a retard who still believes narratives as if they're real, I'm sure you struggle with the reality of our time.

I know two people who died from clots/stroke right after the 2nd shot and 3 more with very serious complications. I don't know anyone who died of COVID.

A lot of people are dying from the shot. The fact we live in a fucked-up world where facts are hidden makes an answer to your question impossible. As a retard who still believes narratives as if they're real, I'm sure you struggle with the reality of our time.
Anecdotal evidence is........

Everything is anecdotal. There are no proven facts to be found anywhere.

As I said, you're a moron who believes narratives. So, you take politicized numbers as facts. Just stay in your contrived, fake world were stupid people are safe.

Nothing like sharing a “I know a person who….”anecdotal story, while also bashing the narratives out there that are obscuring the facts.

And here’s the continued problem…..saw last night that all COVID deaths right now are unvaccinated people. We are at that point.

But, to some thats just LIES….because they know someone…..

Nothing like sharing a “I know a person who….”anecdotal story, while also bashing the narratives out there that are obscuring the facts.

And here’s the continued problem…..saw last night that all COVID deaths right now are unvaccinated people. We are at that point.

So only your version of the "truth" is the "truth"?

There's no doubt that copious amount of information about this pandemic from mask guidance to how it's transmitted to how many feet people are 'safe' to "deaths 'due to covid'" has been spin and spun and spun again. Honestly, I'd question the person who just sits there and accepts anything and everything as "truth" that gets reported over shitting on the skeptical guy, as long as skeptical guy isn't talking about gay frogs.

So only your version of the "truth" is the "truth"?

There's no doubt that copious amount of information about this pandemic from mask guidance to how it's transmitted to how many feet people are 'safe' to "deaths 'due to covid'" has been spin and spun and spun again. Honestly, I'd question the person who just sits there and accepts anything and everything as "truth" that gets reported over shitting on the skeptical guy, as long as skeptical guy isn't talking about gay frogs.
You’re right. Our knowledge and understanding of COVID has evolved as we have learned more. Just because the media you don’t like was hammering the hell out of something proved not accurate later doesn’t prove a conspiracy to lie to us. It proves that this is a NOVEL virus that we’ve had to learn how it works.

I get it….mask mandates were dumb. I always agreed with that. Mandating is not the way to compliance. The facts about COVID diagnosis at hospitals are proven, but also overblown.

Those are my truths, you’re right. And you have yours. I’ll respect that.

But, here’s one more truth….I didn’t trust the vaccine when it came out. I played a wait and see. After a few months of not seeing everyone turn into zombies I dove in a took it. Piece of cake for me.

I’m not coming here all snarky about those that choose not to get the vaccine. I’m fine with personal choice and rolling the dice as one sees fit for them. I was responding to the contradiction of saying we are being totally lied to and supporting that with anecdotes.

You’re right. Our knowledge and understanding of COVID has evolved as we have learned more. Just because the media you don’t like was hammering the hell out of something proved not accurate later doesn’t prove a conspiracy to lie to us. It proves that this is a NOVEL virus that we’ve had to learn how it works.

I get it….mask mandates were dumb. I always agreed with that. Mandating is not the way to compliance. The facts about COVID diagnosis at hospitals are proven, but also overblown.

Those are my truths, you’re right. And you have yours. I’ll respect that.

But, here’s one more truth….I didn’t trust the vaccine when it came out. I played a wait and see. After a few months of not seeing everyone turn into zombies I dove in a took it. Piece of cake for me.

I’m not coming here all snarky about those that choose not to get the vaccine. I’m fine with personal choice and rolling the dice as one sees fit for them. I was responding to the contradiction of saying we are being totally lied to and supporting that with anecdotes.

So, why the snarky douche answer to my post and then dance away from it in the very next? Problem with your bitch titties?

In my very small human web, people are having clotting-related complications all over the place....numbness, clots and strokes. It's all over the place. Moreover, 2 have died right after their 2nd Moderna shot.

Despite how you'll insist this is an outlier, it is not. I'm sure many others are noticing as well. This only means the rest of those taking the "vaccine" will be who should have gotten it in the first place - those at risk. Everyone else will back the fuck away from the untested mRNA shot...and rightly so. Complications are likely to arise from the shot for decades, even generations.

• Rainbow
Reactions: Me
So, why the snarky douche answer to my post and then dance away from it in the very next? Problem with your bitch titties?

In my very small human web, people are having clotting-related complications all over the place....numbness, clots and strokes. It's all over the place. Moreover, 2 have died right after their 2nd Moderna shot.

Despite how you'll insist this is an outlier, it is not. I'm sure many others are noticing as well. This only means the rest of those taking the "vaccine" will be who should have gotten it in the first place - those at risk. Everyone else will back the fuck away from the untested mRNA shot...and rightly so. Complications are likely to arise from the shot for decades, even generations.
Never replied to your post, chief.