The Source of COVID

Anecdotal evidence is........

Everything is anecdotal. There are no proven facts to be found anywhere.

As I said, you're a moron who believes narratives. So, you take politicized numbers as facts. Just stay in your contrived, fake world were stupid people are safe.

Nothing like sharing a “I know a person who….”anecdotal story, while also bashing the narratives out there that are obscuring the facts.

And here’s the continued problem…..saw last night that all COVID deaths right now are unvaccinated people. We are at that point.

But, to some thats just LIES….because they know someone…..

Never replied to your post, chief.
woman horse GIF

Everything is anecdotal. There are no proven facts to be found anywhere.

As I said, you're a moron who believes narratives. So, you take politicized numbers as facts. Just stay in your contrived, fake world were stupid people are safe.
derp GIF

Reactions: Me
After reading this I was tempted to keep moving on, but then realized that this information is counter to my own belief that COVID could have come out of the Wuhan lab….and I’m not interested in collaborating to narrative building. Take a read and form your own opinion:

Sent from Ground
The last–and only–foreign scientist in the Wuhan Lab speaks out

My take….while this is an eyewitness level account, it’s also as anecdotal as anything else. The pretense here is that half of more of the lab should have been falling over sick. All it takes is a few….it would seem like they are just out due to regular flu or whatever. From there all it needs is an insular and blocking government to let it grow….kind of like the Chinese government.

“I’m not naive enough to totally write this off” (as to the theory it did come from the lab).

So….not a whole lot being told here. But some will take this in bits and use it as proof against the lab leak theories.

From the Fauci Super Thread. The only absolute proof in this origin matter would be to take a close look at the very first virus which struck those working at the lab.

Of course, Fauci deleted all data about it.... because he and China worked together to create it. The exact sequence could not only prove the origin, but how the bug was created and help indicate what to expect from its mutations.

Wuhan linked….as in he worked in the lab there?

Even if that’s a yes it just feels awfully like correlation only IMO.
This is the same guy who formed the letter from 27 scientists claiming the lab leak theory was bogus right out of the gate because of his connections there. He is also the only American China would let investigate in their country even though the US nominated three other people. His finger prints are all over this thing.

Yeah that was my first thought, they would say we brought it to Wuhan. Still won't fly with the discovery of the research being done there and well, the event was in Wuhan.

I have a buddy that believes he had it back in early Jan 2020 from a trip to Colorado. Super healthy dude that is borderline obsessed with his health and he and his fiance got put on their asses for 2 weeks.

There were reports, probably not accurate or a mistake, that were saying they found covid in a sewer in early 2019 - Brazil I believe or maybe Spain. But there is apparently not good samples in sewers. Needless to say, it was probably around earlier because the Chinese didn't tell anyone earlier than they felt they had to.
How would they have found it in a sewer in early 2019? An old sample they tested way later for some reason?

I know two people who died from clots/stroke right after the 2nd shot and 3 more with very serious complications. I don't know anyone who died of COVID.

A lot of people are dying from the shot. The fact we live in a fucked-up world where facts are hidden makes an answer to your question impossible. As a retard who still believes narratives as if they're real, I'm sure you struggle with the reality of our time.
This happened to like six people and you know two of them?

After reading this I was tempted to keep moving on, but then realized that this information is counter to my own belief that COVID could have come out of the Wuhan lab….and I’m not interested in collaborating to narrative building. Take a read and form your own opinion:

Sent from Ground
The last–and only–foreign scientist in the Wuhan Lab speaks out

My take….while this is an eyewitness level account, it’s also as anecdotal as anything else. The pretense here is that half of more of the lab should have been falling over sick. All it takes is a few….it would seem like they are just out due to regular flu or whatever. From there all it needs is an insular and blocking government to let it grow….kind of like the Chinese government.

“I’m not naive enough to totally write this off” (as to the theory it did come from the lab).

So….not a whole lot being told here. But some will take this in bits and use it as proof against the lab leak theories.
What about the fact that the WHO found that bats and pangolins were not even being sold in the wet market where this supposedly came from?

This is the same guy who formed the letter from 27 scientists claiming the lab leak theory was bogus right out of the gate because of his connections there. He is also the only American China would let investigate in their country even though the US nominated three other people. His finger prints are all over this thing.
“….only American China would let investigate….”

I know….this is 2021. Both sides of the debate are going to have facts that could be smoking guns, or could be red herrings. But, this is just odd.

And….also….maybe an example of the narrative nonsense that goes on today. You can’t say this guy clearly got 27 scientists together and lied, but also be perfectly fine with advancing that science hasn’t lied to us about anything else regarding COVID.

You can’t do the converse either and say science has been part of a conspiracy about the reality of COVID, but this guy and 27 others are surely on the up and up.

“….only American China would let investigate….”

I know….this is 2021. Both sides of the debate are going to have facts that could be smoking guns, or could be red herrings. But, this is just odd.

And….also….maybe an example of the narrative nonsense that goes on today. You can’t say this guy clearly got 27 scientists together and lied, but also be perfectly fine with advancing that science hasn’t lied to us about anything else regarding COVID.

You can’t do the converse either and say science has been part of a conspiracy about the reality of COVID, but this guy and 27 others are surely on the up and up.
He was the one who organized the letter and then covered for that fact. It was a very unscientific letter.

Seriously, none of you know anyone who had a clot or stroke after getting the COVID shot? That's just weird.

It seems to be all over the place. And I thought I was antisocial....

Great point. The natural bridge/wet market explanation is just as much of a hypothesis as the lab leak theory.
Nah fam. They are not even in the same book, let alone same page.

One is a viable idea, the other is steaming dogshit in a ziplock bag.

Seriously, none of you know anyone who had a clot or stroke after getting the COVID shot? That's just weird.

It seems to be all over the place. And I thought I was antisocial....
Nope. But to be fair I don't know anybody who was in the hospital for covid either.

It looks like there has only been one covid death in 2021 there. They aren't letting foreigners in and go into hard shutdowns every time there is a couple cases in an area.

My sister lives there and says not many people are getting vaccinated. Also the Astra zeneca vaccine is one of the main two there.