There's water on the moon!

oh just shut the fuck up. tell this to people at nasa, or, you know, margaret hamilton. you'll probably have to google her.

my CTO worked on the first apollo capsule in cambridge, with this gal

but....but....but.... he watched a youtube video on the van allen belts one time.

oh just shut the fuck up. tell this to people at nasa, or, you know, margaret hamilton. you'll probably have to google her.

Oh well then that proves it

Fuck you dummy

but....but....but.... he watched a youtube video on the van allen belts one time.
You are too stupid to realize everyone watched a video NASA made.

gtfo GIF

"but but the shadows!"

-idiots who dont understand how light works

I can't see the stars in the background of the 60 year old black and white photograph!

The only thing that would make this clip better is if he got in the dude’s face and yelled “the eagle has landed, bitch!”

Could you imagine... being the guy who was one of two people to first land on the moon, accepting there’s a reasonably solid chance you’d die on said trip, then years later being called a coward by goofy nerds who sit at home making YouTube videos and think the world is flat?

The only thing that would make this clip better is if he got in the dude’s face and yelled “the eagle has landed, bitch!”

Could you imagine... being the guy who was one of two people to first land on the moon, accepting there’s a reasonably solid chance you’d die on said trip, then years later being called a coward by goofy nerds who sit at home making YouTube videos and think the world is flat?

yup, thats about it. mention the fake moon landing to people at nasa and they get riled up.

That never gets old.

"im smarter than...scientists!"

- a dude with youtube access
While I'm on your side with this one, be careful to not put too much stock in the "brilliance" of scientists... Remember, Peter Venkman was a scientist.

This December will mark 48 years since man has supposedly visited the moon.

Why haven't we ever gone back if all of the sudden it's important TO GO BACK?

Why hasn't any other country put men on the moon? That would be a source of National pride just as much as it was for us.

The simple reason we never went back, is because we never went to begin with.
because of what happened to Apollo 18!
intertitles GIF by hoppip

:heh: