There's water on the moon!

1603745045174.png

That's a little rocket engine.

Must be real weak not to even char that card board or make the scotch tape peel off....

Couldn't go through there with the parachutes packed in....

Try again Retard!

There we go. Retards flying again.

Well at least I'm not a fag.

What an idiot.

He gives pot smokers a bad name.

I'm not looking at anything y'all post until y'all answer my questions first.

Then stay stupid.

unimpressed idc GIF

There we go. Retards flying again.

Well at least I'm not a fag.

What an idiot.

He gives pot smokers a bad name.
So you can't answer how they were able to get between the two modules. It's okay dummy, they didn't anyway!

We never went to the moon, even though we can still see the shit we left there.

So you can't answer how they were able to get between the two modules. It's okay dummy, they didn't anyway!
View attachment 8246
1603745682353.png
1603745836369.png
So as you can see your "little rockets" are for maneuvering on the LM. and you can also see both have a docking tunnel/port at the nose of each of the modules.... so they can dock and then transport crew from one to the other....

the parachutes were not directly on top but off to the side of the docking hatch/tunnel GG

View attachment 8246
View attachment 8250
View attachment 8251
So as you can see your "little rockets" are for maneuvering on the LM. and you can also see both have a docking tunnel/port at the nose of each of the modules.... so they can dock and then transport crew from one to the other....

the parachutes were not directly on top but off to the side of the docking hatch/tunnel GG
So he’s right, no way fat people could fit through there.

Where are all the batteries? Must have had to get about 2,000 1969 Diehards to keep all the little lights a blinking Yo!

no way whatever GIF

Photo shopped drawings.....
Damn, ya caught me. I moved the parachutes to the side of the nose cone at the top and put in a docking tunnel and mechanism.

Where are all the batteries? Must have had to get about 2,000 1969 Diehards to keep all the little lights a blinking Yo!
Like you, the astronauts stored them in their anal cavities. Was a more efficient use of space

Damn, ya caught me. I moved the parachutes to the side of the nose cone at the top and put in a docking tunnel and mechanism.
Have you no shame!

If you actually care take a gander at the PDF below

Attachments

I seen the lander module at a rest stop in Mississippi. Seen the Saturn V rocket at Space Center, Houston.

Bitch I know some shit!