There's water on the moon!

So you think the moon had trees once...

fitness yes GIF by Bodybuilding.com
you need Carbon Dioxide for trees to grow.

The only thing that would make this clip better is if he got in the dude’s face and yelled “the eagle has landed, bitch!”

Could you imagine... being the guy who was one of two people to first land on the moon, accepting there’s a reasonably solid chance you’d die on said trip, then years later being called a coward by goofy nerds who sit at home making YouTube videos and think the world is flat?

I love the speed bag action at the end...

Confront a man.
Call him a coward
get punched in the face
do nothing.
Makes me wonder who the real coward was?
I mean, let’s be fair, when you’re used to talking shit from behind a keyboard, how was he supposed to know that could happen?

1603743337113.png

1603743401137.png

1603743473641.png

Explain how the astronauts managed to get from the Command Module to the Lunar Module without a spacewalk.

The way they entered the command module was through the door on the side before launch.

Since they couldn't open this door in the vacuum of space, how did they go from the CM to LM?

Couldn't go from the bottom of the CM because that's where the heat shields for reentry are.

Couldn't go through the top because that's where they packed those huge parachutes.

They never HAD to because they never left the CM. They simply orbited the Earth and then landed again....

Just like John Glen did 8 years prior.

Moon Landing is a Hoax!

I seem to recall the LEM being freed and the command module doing some maneuvering to get it's nose attached to the LEM. Then the astronauts went through that way.

Reversed after the return trip.

View attachment 8233

View attachment 8234

View attachment 8235

Explain how the astronauts managed to get from the Command Module to the Lunar Module without a spacewalk.

The way they entered the command module was through the door on the side before launch.

Since they couldn't open this door in the vacuum of space, how did they go from the CM to LM?

Couldn't go from the bottom of the CM because that's where the heat shields for reentry are.

Couldn't go through the top because that's where they packed those huge parachutes.

They never HAD to because they never left the CM. They simply orbited the Earth and then landed again....

Just like John Glen did 8 years prior.

big eyes whatever GIF by BrownSugarApp

I seem to recall the LEM being freed and the command module doing some maneuvering to get it's nose attached to the LEM. Then the astronauts went through that way.

Reversed after the return trip.

So then you should be able to answer the question as to how they went from one to the other.

Still waiting.....

So then you should be able to answer the question as to how they went from one to the other.

Still waiting.....

I just fucking told you dummy.

You can't understand it, not my problem.

Dumb or obtuse? It's a pick 'em.

How did the reflectors get there? Aliens?

1603744823215.gif

AS11-40-5922HR.jpg

Lunar Lander....Made of cardboard, scotch tape and some old TV antenna.....OH yeah...and gold aluminum foil! Maybe that's just Christmas wrapping paper...not sure. hahaha

Yep ! We went to the Moon and brought back petrified wood!

I just fucking told you dummy.

You can't understand it, not my problem.

Dumb or obtuse? It's a pick 'em.
Couldn't go through there with the parachutes packed in....

Try again Retard!

This December will mark 48 years since man has supposedly visited the moon.

Why haven't we ever gone back if all of the sudden it's important TO GO BACK?

Why hasn't any other country put men on the moon? That would be a source of National pride just as much as it was for us.

The simple reason we never went back, is because we never went to begin with.
And why aren't Chuck and Lisa on the case ?!!?!?!