Thoughts/prayers requested

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 167.00
I'm not one that asks for these types of threads, however, my sister-in-law/brother-in-law have given birth to a baby boy a few days ago. After a difficult time becoming pregnant, they are now faced with difficulties/hardships beyond typical. After having difficulties during labor, the baby was eventually delivered via c-section less than 5 lbs even though he was 39.5+ weeks.

Lung and heart issues were the primary concern, but Down syndrome is possible, with genetic testing waiting to be preformd. The state (WV) hospitals didn't have room, so they had to come to a hospital closer to my family in VA (45minutes), but still over 1.5 hours away from their home. The baby is currently in NICU and family/friends have been providing hotel/food costs for the parents.

Should you believe in prayer, I ask you to pray for Baby Milo and his parents Brandon and BJ.

Thank you.

Prayers for baby Milo.
pray jesus christ GIF

A recent post by my brother- in- law on Facebook:

National son’s day is a thing? Either way here is a picture of our beautiful little boy that was taken earlier today.

God has been a constant presence throughout this little boy’s conception, birth and now during the care he is getting right now at the Roanoke NICU. Roanoke holds a special place in BJ’s and my heart as this is where we made our promise to each other and started our lives together. Now it is an even more special place!

The last time I was able to preach and deliver a message in church, I spoke on Jesus and the tough times. 1) Jesus wept - it’s okay to cry. Christ had emotions and cried with His friends. Well we definitely shed some tears during this process. 2) Jesus wants us to have a real and honest conversation with Him. Well, Beej and I have had some pretty honest and real conversations with God and with each other. 3) God is present but we also have to wait for His timing or answers. And oh my.. that is so true for us. We know He is listening to everyone’s prayers and He is with Milo and it’s very tough to be patient. Talk about practicing what you preach huh!!?

We love Milo so much already and he is doing so good! I can’t thank my friends and family enough for all the support and prayers! My parents FB_IMG_1601238627857.jpgfor driving us up and helping us get settled here. Happy son’s day Milo!

Think, O God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.

Many blessings and good luck to your family.

Think, O God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.
Amen

I'm not one that asks for these types of threads, however, my sister-in-law/brother-in-law have given birth to a baby boy a few days ago. After a difficult time becoming pregnant, they are now faced with difficulties/hardships beyond typical. After having difficulties during labor, the baby was eventually delivered via c-section less than 5 lbs even though he was 39.5+ weeks.

Lung and heart issues were the primary concern, but Down syndrome is possible, with genetic testing waiting to be preformd. The state (WV) hospitals didn't have room, so they had to come to a hospital closer to my family in VA (45minutes), but still over 1.5 hours away from their home. The baby is currently in NICU and family/friends have been providing hotel/food costs for the parents.

Should you believe in prayer, I ask you to pray for Baby Milo and his parents Brandon and BJ.

Thank you.

I'm not one to pray, but I hope the best for this child.

Baby Milo, Brandon and BJ have been added to my Prayer list.

Wishing for the best for your family and baby Milo. Keep us updated when you have the chance.

A recent post by my brother- in- law on Facebook:

National son’s day is a thing? Either way here is a picture of our beautiful little boy that was taken earlier today.

God has been a constant presence throughout this little boy’s conception, birth and now during the care he is getting right now at the Roanoke NICU. Roanoke holds a special place in BJ’s and my heart as this is where we made our promise to each other and started our lives together. Now it is an even more special place!

The last time I was able to preach and deliver a message in church, I spoke on Jesus and the tough times. 1) Jesus wept - it’s okay to cry. Christ had emotions and cried with His friends. Well we definitely shed some tears during this process. 2) Jesus wants us to have a real and honest conversation with Him. Well, Beej and I have had some pretty honest and real conversations with God and with each other. 3) God is present but we also have to wait for His timing or answers. And oh my.. that is so true for us. We know He is listening to everyone’s prayers and He is with Milo and it’s very tough to be patient. Talk about practicing what you preach huh!!?

We love Milo so much already and he is doing so good! I can’t thank my friends and family enough for all the support and prayers! My parents View attachment 4934for driving us up and helping us get settled here. Happy son’s day Milo!

Be strong Milo! May the God and Architect of the world be with you and your family!

I was going to come n here to be a dick and say something like fuck off after reading just the thread title, but after reading more l, in all sincerity, I truly hope the best for the little fella and your family.