Thursday morning, the new Friday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
turns out that time I got hit in the mouth by a baseball in little league did have some lasting damage and killed a root in my front tooth...and now I need to get a root canal else risk losing the tooth.

funny that it took 30 years for a damn dentist to identify it.

New Lions uniforms dropping today. Very exciting.

New Lions uniforms dropping today. Very exciting.
are they changing anything?

I don't know how excited I would be...Nike tends to ruin things then take the uni back to "classic" all so they can sell more merch

Morning all

NYC is booked. I think I'm going to Denver over memorial weekend with a buddy.

Mrs and I are thinking France this fall, I should probably get to planning

Morning all

Want me to come up to the city to give you the @kobesgame grand tour?

are they changing anything?

I don't know how excited I would be...Nike tends to ruin things then take the uni back to "classic" all so they can sell more merch

The 90’s are my favorite style so that would be great.

turns out that time I got hit in the mouth by a baseball in little league did have some lasting damage and killed a root in my front tooth...and now I need to get a root canal else risk losing the tooth.

funny that it took 30 years for a damn dentist to identify it.
I had a similar thing happen to me in grade school. Was playing basketball during "recess" with some smaller kids. One of the kids inexplicably and suddenly stopped in front of me as we were running and I smashed my mouth on his cranium. I had a root canal done on that tooth right after it happened, though. The tooth has been slightly discolored & misaligned from my other front teeth ever since.

Want me to come up to the city to give you the @kobesgame grand tour?
jada pinkett smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Morning all

Funny enough, now that I’m scaling back on work, I have less time to travel. Goddamn kids and their activities get in the way. Only found a 10-day window this summer to squeeze our family vacation in.

And with Mr. Kobe coaching traveling baseball, we probably won’t have a chance to jet out of town for a long weekend either this summer. I might have to find a friend to go with me somewhere.

Funny enough, now that I’m scaling back on work, I have less time to travel. Goddamn kids and their activities get in the way. Only found a 10-day window this summer to squeeze our family vacation in.

And with Mr. Kobe coaching traveling baseball, we probably won’t have a chance to jet out of town for a long weekend either this summer. I might have to find a friend to go with me somewhere

Yeah, I have 2 other friends I'm trying to find a weekend to get to baseball game or soccer game

And with Mr. Kobe coaching traveling baseball, we probably won’t have a chance to jet out of town for a long weekend either this summer. I might have to find a friend to go with me somewhere.
I'm not sure we ever have a window in the summer. Maybe in the fall but that's it.