Thursday morning, the new Friday

I'd had bison burgers and jerky a lot of times - a friend of mine's dad kept some as pets and would occasionally slaughter one - but I was at a Ted's in the Denver area five or so years ago and the bartender suggested I try a filet. It was pretty damn good. I'd get one again for sure.

If you have that friend who just can't hang out and wants to monopolize your itinerary, then just don't involve him at all unless you're sure you want to do what he wants to do.
Agreed. If you have a friend that only wants to do what he wants, make sure not to hang out with him so that you only have to do what you want. . .

I had a buffalo burger the last time I was in Colorado. Not bad.

Or it might have been Wyoming.

Yeah, bison burgers are good. I think if they're seasoned, you'd have a hard time telling it from beef.

I'd agree with you about Ted's, though. It's fine. Nothing amazing, but it's the only place I know that you can regularly get bison.

Doesn't change the conversation.

If you have that friend who just can't hang out and wants to monopolize your itinerary, then just don't involve him at all unless you're sure you want to do what he wants to do.
it's a fair point, but i raised midwest lutheran and i always try to accommodate (2 M's, really, English language) everyone

i really should go to therapy, but I utilize sports message boards instead

Agreed. If you have a friend that only wants to do what he wants, make sure not to hang out with him so that you only have to do what you want. . .
Your mom will be there, don't worry

Coors was a nice place to catch a game.
I really liked Coors. I went there by myself after eating a bunch of gummies. Then I went to an tOSU bar around the corner called Hayter's and had a blast. Practically had to cover one eye just to walk straight back to my hotel.

That said, the last time I was out there, there were homeless freaks everywhere and I felt like I had to keep my head on a swivel at all times. Sad.

She's very accommodating, believe you me.
valentines day anal sex GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think venison meat has more of a wild taste that you can tell the difference.

depends on their diet. The deer around my parent's hunting land tastes way closer to beef than the ones my dad would kill around where I grew up. Grass fed vs nuts/bark in the less rural areas. The deer are also normally older than your average grocery store beef.