Thursday morning, the new Friday

Me: I go through about a 12 pack week
Coworker: You drink during the week?
Me: Yeah
Coworker: You don't mind the hangovers?
Me: Umm, have you ever drank before? You don't get hungover from having 1-3 a beers and if you do, i really feel sorry for you

Me: Umm, have you ever drank before? You don't get hungover from having 1-3 a beers and if you do, i really feel sorry for you

I need 6+ do get into hangover territory... and I drink way less frequently than you.

I am struggling a bit with Denver trip, I have friend that moved to Colorado last summer and we'll only be just over an hour from him.

The problem is he can be a PITA if he doesn't get his away and I don't really want to accommodate him both days I'm there. I'm thinking we might go to Rockies/Phillies game on a Sunday and I can see if he wants to go Phillies game on Sunday and then he'd probably drive home. Mixing friend groups can be a pain.

My other option is to not tell him. Mrs and I are probably going to go out this fall and I could see if he wanted to do separate trip to go to soccer/baseball game

New Lions unis are fire. 🔥

RIP @gobucks.

I need 6+ do get into hangover territory... and I drink way less frequently than you.
Yeah for hangover, yeah 6 and that is if I'm drinking strong IPA or whisky or something. I rarely have more than 4 on a weeknight as it can effect my sleep and no reason to drink that much, but sometimes at lawn bowling/curling if I'm not driving I have gotten a bit carried away

But I would be lying if I said there wasn't the occasional weeknight in summer on my patio where I'm reading a book and having beer and not keeping count and I'll stand up, and be, holy shit

then look at beer stash and go, ahh fuck

But i need to make sure I can fit into @ill jacket next time he's in town, so

RIP @gobucks.
200.gif

I am struggling a bit with Denver trip, I have friend that moved to Colorado last summer and we'll only be just over an hour from him.

The problem is he can be a PITA if he doesn't get his away and I don't really want to accommodate him both days I'm there. I'm thinking we might go to Rockies/Phillies game on a Sunday and I can see if he wants to go Phillies game on Sunday and then he'd probably drive home. Mixing friend groups can be a pain.

My other option is to not tell him. Mrs and I are probably going to go out this fall and I could see if he wanted to do separate trip to go to soccer/baseball game
Coors was a nice place to catch a game. Would highly recommend the Rocky Mountain Armory national park (right next to the Rapids stadium) in Denver as well. Pretty neat to see a herd of buffalo and the Denver skyline in the same view.

Yeah for hangover, yeah 6 and that is if I'm drinking strong IPA or whisky or something. I rarely have more than 4 on a weeknight as it can effect my sleep and no reason to drink that much, but sometimes at lawn bowling/curling if I'm not driving I have gotten a bit carried away

the only times I drink during the week are when I'm traveling for work. Beer or two with dinner are pretty usual unless I'm driving. At home it probably takes more than a month to go through a 12 pack.

Don't tell him. It would be one thing if you were going to be there longer but since you're not, it's probably best you focus on what you and the Mrs. want.

20-0 upcoming.

We do have a surprisingly large amount of games under domes this year. Something like 14 out of 17 games are indoor.

turns out that time I got hit in the mouth by a baseball in little league did have some lasting damage and killed a root in my front tooth...and now I need to get a root canal else risk losing the tooth.

funny that it took 30 years for a damn dentist to identify it.
are you having problems with the tooth?

sounds like for the first time in 30 years you found a dentist hard up on cash that's going to perform an unnecessary procedure to pad their wallet. no end to the pain caused by this legalized sports betting.

are you having problems with the tooth?

sounds like for the first time in 30 years you found a dentist hard up on cash that's going to perform an unnecessary procedure to pad their wallet. no end to the pain caused by this legalized sports betting.

dentist's kids gotta eat too...

the only times I drink during the week are when I'm traveling for work. Beer or two with dinner are pretty usual unless I'm driving. At home it probably takes more than a month to go through a 12 pack.
I tend to drink more in summer when I sit outside and patio and beer, winter 12 pack might last a little a longer

But typically, a beer or G&T while making dinner and another with dinner and that is about it

If I'm feeling crazy, I'll have a post dinner drink

Don't tell him. It would be one thing if you were going to be there longer but since you're not, it's probably best you focus on what you and the Mrs. want.
I'm going with a different friend, not the Mrs. Mrs and I are probably going to go to Colorado again to see him and his wife at a later date, I can see the confusion

I'm going with a different friend, not the Mrs. Mrs and I are probably going to go to Colorado again to see him and his wife at a later date, I can see the confusion
Doesn't change the conversation.

If you have that friend who just can't hang out and wants to monopolize your itinerary, then just don't involve him at all unless you're sure you want to do what he wants to do.