tOfficial 2021 NHL Playoff thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
Let's see your bracket. Mine isn't exactly what I think will happen as much of what I hope happens lol.

Rnd1
Toronto over Montreal in 6
Edmonton over Winnipeg in 6
Pitt over Islanders in 6
Washington over Boston in 7
Colorado over St. Louis in 5
VGK over Minnesota in 7
Carolina over Nashville in 5
Florida over Tampa Bay in 7

Rnd2
Toronto over Edmonton in 6
Pitt over Washginton in 6
VGK over Colorado in 7
Carolina over Florida in 6

Rnd3
Pitt over Carolina in 7
VGK over Toronto in 6

With Vegas winning the Stanley Cup in 6 over Pittsburgh with Fleury in net.

8bfdee4d7f7f08466338154c86a6a5a3491bb862r4-480-270_00.gif

You're not off to a good start. Washington, NYI, Minnesota, and Winnipeg have all won their first games.

You're not off to a good start. Washington, NYI, Minnesota, and Winnipeg have all won their first games.
⚡⚡🏒🏒 Bolts too!

Well I did say that this is what I was hoping for, not what I was thinking would happen.

Also, I picked Washington.

Well I did say that this is what I was hoping for, not what I was thinking would happen.

Also, I picked Washington.
Ahhh. Well, I feel better about these playoffs, at least. Last year felt very artificial with that BS tournament. This season is mostly normal, other than weird divisions and no conference trophies.

Colorado with an impressive win last night. After a slow start, the Avs cranked it up big time, more than doubling the Blues’ shot total. Binnington’s play kept it from being 8-1.

Landeskog’s pummeling of Schenn for the attempted cheap shot on Rantanen really got it going for Colorado. Should be a fun game 2.

Colorado with an impressive win last night. After a slow start, the Avs cranked it up big time, more than doubling the Blues’ shot total. Binnington’s play kept it from being 8-1.

Landeskog’s pummeling of Schenn for the attempted cheap shot on Rantanen really got it going for Colorado. Should be a fun game 2.
Yeah, I missed the first period. Second period was good effort out of St Louis.... but that 3rd period was just a straight up beat down. I swear the Avs had the puck like at least a whole 80% of the period. Binnington deserves a lot of credit though, Blues defense sucks. Honestly felt like they were tired of playing, they were standing around while the Avs were moving the puck. That was an embarrassing 3rd period for the Blues.

Sorry to any Blues fans, but that's the truth.

Especially with how well they played the last month of the season. We'll see how they come out tomorrow.

Idk if you guys are watching other series, but the Pens/Isles is good hockey. Both teams came to play. Love it.

Idk if you guys are watching other series, but the Pens/Isles is good hockey. Both teams came to play. Love it.
Agreed. Isles and Trotz make the most of their roster, though the Pens have better depth.

Crosby's completely contained out there, and there's a considerable loss with Malkin out.

Freaking Minny is playing like they want this series. Vegas better get their shit together.

Freaking Minny is playing like they want this series. Vegas better get their shit together.
I was thinking the same thing, the Wild look like they just want it more. Glad to see a pep in VGKs step now after scoring that goal.

YEAH BABY!!!!

Hold the lead now, please lol.

Vegas came alive after that first goal. Needed that, now we have to hope that they can take at least one in Minnesota.

Kadri looking at another 1st round suspension

Last edited:
Reactions: Me