tOfficial 2022-2023 NHL Season Thread

Yeah, this is weird.

Supposedly his 'story' is that he is the cousin of some legendary creature known in Seattle?
It's got makeup, earrings, blue hair and is from Seattle, let's not assume gender.

Just won two box seats to the Lightning vs Islanders game on the 22nd from work.
Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Yotes and Knights about to start off on ESPN+ if anyone is bored.

Man, I have highly impressed with the Habs last night.

They were my first love in hockey, and their young core looked dominant, while JT, Mathews, and Marnier were ghosts last night.

Bravo Habs.

Tonight is Yotes at Pens.

This hustle play by Larkin last night deserves a shoutout here. If you haven't seen it yet, check this out:

FYI for any of you Canucks visiting. They serve poutine at Amalie Arena apparently.

Currently attending my first ever NHL game. I’m in Philly.

Tell me what to expect. Kickoff is in 3 minutes.

Currently attending my first ever NHL game. I’m in Philly.

Tell me what to expect. Kickoff is in 3 minutes.
It's Philly so you'll probably be thrown up on. Keep your mouth closed because it'll be high in fentanyl.

Also the road team will most definitely win.

2 goals and an assist for Marchand in his first game back.

Man, I have highly impressed with the Habs last night.

They were my first love in hockey, and their young core looked dominant, while JT, Mathews, and Marnier were ghosts last night.

Bravo Habs.

Tonight is Yotes at Pens.

Did you quit us already, @Shaggy ?

Lol… Boston signs Mitch Miller. Not doing well at escaping the racist city reputation

Just a beautiful and heartbreaking picture. I'm such a pussy, they are not gushing out of my eyes but I can't stop the tears :sad2:

1440854209.jpg

Just a beautiful and heartbreaking picture. I'm such a pussy, they are not gushing out of my eyes but I can't stop the tears :sad2:

1440854209.jpg

I just experienced some similar emotions with the recent celebration of the '98 Cup.

You may loathe the Red Wings organization, but regardless of your affiliations there is no denying that this was beautiful human moment in history:

cut.jpg

Flyers fans, what think you? I heard a guy on the radio this morning actually talking about trading Carter Hart.

The Flyers badly need to rebuild. But I'm not trading the one thing they finally have after spending 25 years looking for it. He will still be good in 4-5 yrs when they could be good again. Unless I'm getting a top 5 pick in next yrs draft and more...