tOfficial 2023 Season NFL Coaches Dead Pool

Which coaches will lose their jobs during or after the 2023 NFL Season?

• Bill Belichick

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Brian Dabol

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Ron Rivera

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Pete Carroll

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Kevin O'Connell

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Matt Eberflus

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Frank Reich

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Mike McCarthy

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Josh McDaniels

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Sean Payton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pete the Cheat being out in Seattle has to be good news for some seahawk fans and it's definitely bad news for the rest of the NFC West.

I'm seeing speculation that Belichick probably wants another job to chase Shula but honestly at this point I don't know why a team would take a chance on a 71 year old Belichick because its been proven that his success was tied more to Brady than it was to his coaching and all you have to do is look at TB.

Belichick has missed on talent in the draft so many times I wouldn't trust him to rebuild a team.

I'm seeing speculation that Belichick probably wants another job to chase Shula but honestly at this point I don't know why a team would take a chance on a 71 year old Belichick because its been proven that his success was tied more to Brady than it was to his coaching and all you have to do is look at TB.

Belichick has missed on talent in the draft so many times I wouldn't trust him to rebuild a team.
This. The last few years have shown us that, while Bill is an above average NFL coach, he ain't the greatness that was once perceived. Even past Patriot players have publicly said things like "We played for Tom, not for Bill". Brady was the sauce, not Bill.

If an owner hires Bill at this point, that owner deserves the suckage that will surely follow. Bill has proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is below average at talent evaluation and personnel development.

No matter how much of what happened in NE was his fault, I expect Bill will be in demand.

OTOH, I'm not so sure Pete will see much of a market. He was a defensive coach whose defense steadily got worse and worse and finally bottomed out this year.

No matter how much of what happened in NE was his fault, I expect Bill will be in demand.

OTOH, I'm not so sure Pete will see much of a market. He was a defensive coach whose defense steadily got worse and worse and finally bottomed out this year.
It's already reported that Pete will stay on with Seattle in an advisory role. Pete ain't lookin

He was a product of Tom Brady......TB leaves,NE is a doormat,TB wins another SB.....he was a nobody in Cleveland.
He was lucky to have Brafy.....

Falls in the same mold as Jimmy Johnson,Mike Ditka,when those teams were done,so were they......

Jimmy Johnson absolutley robbed Minnesota in the trade to where anyone on ghis board could of drafted that team......

Look at Phil Jacksons career......he inherited the Bulls wins 6 titles,they disassembled,inherited the Lakers wins a couple titles then diassembled,now hes never heard from again in New York....

And theres more.

Coaches get to much credit.....players made those teams.

He was a product of Tom Brady......TB leaves,NE is a doormat,TB wins another SB.....he was a nobody in Cleveland.
He was lucky to have Brafy.....

Falls in the same mold as Jimmy Johnson,Mike Ditka,when those teams were done,so were they......

Jimmy Johnson absolutley robbed Minnesota in the trade to where anyone on ghis board could of drafted that team......

Look at Phil Jacksons career......he inherited the Bulls wins 6 titles,they disassembled,inherited the Lakers wins a couple titles then diassembled,now hes never heard from again in New York....

And theres more.

Coaches get to much credit.....players made those teams.

Definitely easier to coach teams full of great players.

Good luck to you this weekend.....I said at the begining of the season if Bears cant meke it,I hope Detroit does......:beer2:

Feeling pretty good about it. I’ll be inconsolable if they lose though.