tOfficial 21-22 NHL Season thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
Preseaon began last night, continued tonight...

Kraken are down 2-0 to the Canucks after 1. Preseason doesn't mean anything, but is a nice reminder how close we are the the season starting again.

Got my Caps tickets.

ice hockey sport GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Going to opening night. I'm feeling pretty optimistic. Not that we're going to be good this year, but that we're legitimately building towards something that will be better than we've ever seen in Columbus.

Just for tonight, but its for real, FUCK YOU, and your whole Krakhead ass team, and family!
I’m just piss my pants excited for this shit. Been going to the WHL team’s games since I was a kid, and now it’s real.

What I’m trying to say is, no no no… fuck you sir. Just for tonight.

Wow- Barry Melrose looks like the stereotypical drunken uncle. The slicked-back mullet is not working.

Wow- Barry Melrose looks like the stereotypical drunken uncle. The slicked-back mullet is not working.
Bald jealously is a stinky cologne

Bald jealously is a stinky cologne
I've got as much hair as ol' Barry, but the dude's styling is still living in late 80s stinky locker rooms. He looked so sweaty and gross outside Tampa's stadium. Yuck.

The guy who's team was dumb enough to give yers a 2nd round pick in the expansion draft in addition to Fleury who was already the slam dunk pick
You assrhole! He won them teh Stanley Cup!!

Look, you cant let a bunch of krakheads loose in vegas.