tOfficial 21-22 NHL Season thread

Is this the Vegas coach? If so, why did they ever get rid of their previous coach who did so well?
No that is the back up goaltender.

They got rid of Gallant because he had run his course. The teams decline was pretty apparent.

Could've just traded Lenher to get Fleury back lol, but he goes to Minnesota.

Vegas picks up Kesler's corpse.

This shit going on in the NHL is stupid. Some of the newest CBA cap stuff, like this and recaptures, is just moronic.

I just saw a photo on espn of Fleury in a Minnesota uniform. I have no idea if he played last night for the Wild after the trade, but if so I notice he still has his Blackhawks helmet on and his Blackhawks gloves and pads.......Do these guys not get team gear? Are they responsible for their own gloves and pads and helmets?? Lol, odd to see his Chicago stuff and yet in a Wild uniform. Interestingly enough though it does actually fit.

I just saw a photo on espn of Fleury in a Minnesota uniform. I have no idea if he played last night for the Wild after the trade, but if so I notice he still has his Blackhawks helmet on and his Blackhawks gloves and pads.......Do these guys not get team gear? Are they responsible for their own gloves and pads and helmets?? Lol, odd to see his Chicago stuff and yet in a Wild uniform. Interestingly enough though it does actually fit.

There are also less permanent pad adaptions available

Goalie pads are the worst to break in (outside of skates...). Masks also don't get painted overnight.

Pretty entertaining comeback last night. VGK went from down 3 in the 3rd period to winning in overtime.

Flyers are scratching Yands. I was going to call them a clownshoe org but then i saw his +/-…

home alone GIF

Hockey is an absolute grind to try and bet. Who would've thought the NJ Devils would be giving the Panthers a battle this late into the season. :L

Yeah, playoffs looking doubtful... but still a little bit of time.

Go VGK.

4 games left, need to go on a tear... and having Nashville and Dallas drop a few wouldn't hurt.

That's it. Missed the playoffs.

Fml