tOfficial Angel Hernandez Thread

That was well deserved. Realmuto is a douche
You know you're wrong, but can't admit it. I feel sorry for you that emotion escapes you. I'm very drunk (it really doesn't matter in the scape of things, but I feel being in an inebriated state helps me emote better). I learned my aunt is on her last legs. I had an hour long conversation with my dad, only a portion of it was about his dying sister. She had two shitty kids that contributed to her demise. Her first husband according to my father was a douchebag. Her second husband got addicted to heroin and whored out his daughter (allegedly). which is to say, JT isn't a douche, just admit you're jealous he's not on your team and yes, i'm going through some things

You know you're wrong, but can't admit it. I feel sorry for you that emotion escapes you. I'm very drunk (it really doesn't matter in the scape of things, but I feel being in an inebriated state helps me emote better). I learned my aunt is on her last legs. I had an hour long conversation with my dad, only a portion of it was about his dying sister. She had two shitty kids that contributed to her demise. Her first husband according to my father was a douchebag. Her second husband got addicted to heroin and whored out his daughter (allegedly). which is to say, JT isn't a douche, just admit you're jealous he's not on your team and yes, i'm going through some things
Condolences, but I’d rather ride with Sean Murphy and Travis D’Arnaud than Realdoucho.

so maybe there's a naked gun theory in play.

god, the first two pages makes me so glad that @White Knight no longer posts here

what a worthless fucking poster
Gurrrl! You ain’t eva lied! I just went back to see what you were talkinbough and I lost 4 IQ points and almost tried to gouge my eyes out with a paper clip after reading that dipshit’s idiocy.

I’ve been that way for a while, I’m probably more sadistic than you though
Oh I had too for whenever they get all uppity with people; if they want to act like tough guys they should back it up. Now I'm full on hit them for being just bad at their jobs.